cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's in that torrent?

also if not any kind of family relations then just make that player rents room or is cousin who lives with them for a while, if cousin is too close then 1st option.

Bossse

Jan 28, 2018
to be perfectly frank, if i know that "it's just a job" and the proper protections are used, yeah i could get to be okay with it. people come up with enough reasons to hate life and other people, i don't need to add any extras on.
she seems to enjoy it a lot to be "just a job"

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
That doesn't matter for Patreon. There can be absolutely no family fucking in your game. Doesn't matter if its step, blood, or legal(adoption). His page is pretty clean right now, but I would get rid of some of the characters like Rachel and her friends because that could get your page under review because of depiction of minors (even thought they aren't). Then Id change the title. Even though its SL, it doesn't take a genius to figure the S might stand for sister. Doing all of this should keep him up and running until they start playing the games.
Would be really nice if he'd remove the characters from his page because I would hate to deal with that. Can't stand more beloved characters being taken away. I'm more into Sisterly Love for the sister's friends than the sisters :coldsweat: Perfect bodies compared to most games. Really the sisters too.

U

User_215882

Hey now Klx I give him some monies. But I also give like 20 other people some monies.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I like this type of game with choices.

RPG renpy games I've played require a lot more work before you end up getting the reward.

U

User_215882

You can open torrents with WinRAR. I haven't had an issue yet. Just make sure its the latest version. Also this is a pretty good game. If you can always try to throw some cash a devs way so that they can continue to make games.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You can open torrents with WinRAR. I haven't had an issue yet. Just make sure its the latest version. Also this is a pretty good game. If you can always try to throw some cash a devs way so that they can continue to make games.
Mine does not open it guess we'll never know what it is.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is the walkthrough all correct because i could not get the extra Rachel dinner questions?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes