a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mine does not open it guess we'll never know what it is.
Thats if I am correct is the address that a torrent program uses to down load the game or something and if you don't know how to use them then leave them alone, i leave them alone because I have no use for them.
If I am correct.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There is only 2 stats that you need to worry about trust and corruption but not sure what the console commands are for them but if you have to you can use saveeditonline to change those 2 stats in the save file by dragging and dropping the save file on the page altering what you want to change and then save it and overwrite the old save and then reload your save file.
For games that would need a save editor how do i find my saved game files on Winwar?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For games that would need a save editor how do i find my saved game files on Winwar?
For this game and a lot of other its inside the game folder.
(Where you put the folder the game is in)\SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For this game and a lot of other its inside the game folder.
(Where you put the folder the game is in)\SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SisterlyLust-0.5-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game
Don't see a save file

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Save folder is made after you SAVE the game the first time.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@

Save folder is made after you SAVE the game the first time.
I did and not in winrar but i found another way to do it by searching for saves through search PC. Hope it can work that way.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You extract the game to whatever folder there is no saves folder till you save the first time after that the saves folder will be found in the game/saves

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

This is how your game folder should look like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saves folder will not be there till you make your first save in the game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You must start up the game and make a save then the save game folder will be there, its not there until you start up the game and then make a save.
I have like 10 saves also the walkthrough never said how to get the job at the supermarket so i missed it. Looks like i'll have to play from the start again even though i know i followed it, wish it told you how to get the job.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough with how to get the supermarket job?
Um. You say yes when the game asks if you want the job.

Perhaps you have ended the Liza route already? The supermarket job is just to break her up with Brody.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Um. You say yes when the game asks if you want the job.

Perhaps you have ended the Liza route already? The supermarket job is just to break her up with Brody.
No did not end it so what day does it ask Job maybe i can go back a save?

Reactions: shushou

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Day 8

Rachel When you awake with Rachel and you're working at the supermarket you can tell the

truth about your job for extra trust. (Trust +1) Lying makes you lose trust. (Trust -1) You should

tell the truth about you erections because you'll lose trust if you lie about it. (Trust -1) The truthful

also opens up the opportunity to talk more about Rachel's masturbation habbits if she's corrupted

enough (8).

Supermarket

If you're honest about why you took the job at the supermarket you can

start a relationship with Riley. If you lie you get another opportunity to come clean on Day 9 and

start the relationship then, but it might develop differently...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
UNZIP THE GOD DAMN FILE BEFORE TRYING TO PLAY IT PLEASE.

:pokerFace:
I see it says go to the supermarket i'm stupid lol thanks again for being patient with me and also like i have said i'm a pc noob no idea what unzip is but the game is working.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Unzip means using a tool to extract the files out of a 7zip/winrar file and into a new folder so that you can use the files. Tools like 7zip/winrar. Like with 7zip and winrar you can right click on a 7zip/rar rile and select extract files or extract files here. Extract files will extract the files but you'll have to direct it to where you want the files extracted to with the extract here it'll extract the files to where you have the 7zip/rar file at.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really would love to see this game remade rendered in iray

it would look 10x better, it's still nice anyway

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes