Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It seems that the incest patch for Android no longer works, or at least the version linked in the first post is out of date. Is there a workaround or updated link?
It does work.
But you need to go to android settings and enable memory access for both the game and the patcher.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
May as well point out that the game needs a reason to move the family back to the island.

With all the government stuff going on and that counsellor being a spokesperson for them, shit is going to go bad before it gets better.

I also highly doubt any killing will happen.
Nah, there won't be big drama in Sisterly Lust. It would come out of nowhere and wouldn't be in line with the happyhappyfuckfuck on display so far. Some might argue that the whole government stuff is too much already, but I felt I needed a little tension to bring things to a close.

Next VN will have a more plot-oriented approach, I hope it'll show that I've learned quite a lot from developing SL.

So I'd like a game-breaking bug. On Bella's dom path, there is an issue where, even though you play strictly monogamously, you end up in bed with some random whore named Megan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, it could be that the relationship flag for Megan was set incorrectly, there was a bug there a few releases ago, if I remember correctly. Did you firmly turn her down?

Perverteer is on holiday, he did mentioned on one of his posts that It'll be in August (didn't specify when).
He said "It's looking very likely that v0.21 will contain three playable days (including two extra scenes) when it's released in August" instead of his usual 2 days per update.
So we may get a bigger update than usual, but I guess we'll see.
Either way I'm looking forward to consolidating my harem further :sneaky:
The next release will be this month and it will be three days, that's all I've had time for with the holiday and all.

Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm, it could be that the relationship flag for Megan was set incorrectly, there was a bug there a few releases ago, if I remember correctly. Did you firmly turn her down?
Don't exactly remember, but unless there are some other considerations involved, I turn down everyone (except for the waifu ofc). If it'll help, here is a save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't exactly remember, but unless there are some other considerations involved, I turn down everyone (except for the waifu ofc). If it'll help, here is a save.
Waifu is normally reference to MC's wife and there is no such person in this VN as of yet.

Are you talking about MILF for the mother?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
There is conflict, the government shit going on.
I know. It is an answer to perverteers comment, that some people complain about the existence of that arc. Without the government plot, there would be nothing at stake for the MC himself. Which means, as a story, it would be plain and boring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know. It is an answer to perverteers comment, that some people complain about the existence of that arc. Without the government plot, there would be nothing at stake for the MC himself. Which means, as a story, it would be plain and boring.
Depends on the story. I've read plenty without any conflict going on.

Triangle is one of the better received stories on here and not a single bit of conflict in it.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017

Triangle is one of the better received stories on here and not a single bit of conflict in it.
Are you sure about that? The pitch itself reads otherwise. I will check it ASAP. But currently I stick to the school of thought that there is no story without any kind of tension.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Are you sure about that? The pitch itself reads otherwise. I will check it ASAP. But currently I stick to the school of thought that there is no story without any kind of tension.
Actually I agree with Ava, as she's mistaking tension with conflict, unlike someone else, however there's enough psychological happening to keep the players that are into the story interested and if you are familiar with the notion of the lie, I'll try to showcase Bella's storyline in 3 acts. Act one : the lie is that she hates the MC. Reaction to the lie: MC breaks through her layers and we reach act two, where the lie is that they have to keep it secret, people find out and we reach act 3, Bella dreams of being her brother's wife but they obviously can't, they go and Bella tries wedding gowns... due to the pregnancy they get as close as possible as they can... fin...
There's no conflict as Ava said but there's emotional and personal growth ( obviously in the frame of an incest game)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Actually I agree with Ava, as she's mistaking tension with conflict, unlike someone else, however there's enough psychological happening to keep the players that are into the story interested and if you are familiar with the notion of the lie, I'll try to showcase Bella's storyline in 3 acts. Act one : the lie is that she hates the MC. Reaction to the lie: MC breaks through her layers and we reach act two, where the lie is that they have to keep it secret, people find out and we reach act 3, Bella dreams of being her brother's wife but they obviously can't, they go and Bella tries wedding gowns... due to the pregnancy they get as close as possible as they can... fin...
There's no conflict as Ava said but there's emotional and personal growth ( obviously in the frame of an incest game)
Agreed. Bellas arc alone has more character development in itself than some professional VNs at all. But the tension comes into play when the MC decides to help her, or not. The MC agency here defines which kind of relationship will be established. The MC could also keep the status quo and risk to worsen her behaviour towards him later down the road.

Reactions: Demora

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Well, if one were able to write something enjoyable to read but it technically had no tension... if it isn't a story, then what is it?

HomerJSimpson

May 19, 2018
I like the fact of pregnancy its not going to be just a ending image but something more worked on future updates, the timeskip really got me surprise but a liked, Bella and Liza pregnant its going to be very fun to go along.

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
Love this game.

I must say though I'm surprised that neither Alina nor Adriana were yet part of some watersports fun.
Or have I missed it?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes