a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Сестринская похоть-кто знает 21 версию, когда это будет, и будет ли это конец истории.
If you want answers please use English, that is the rule of this site.

Если вы хотите получить ответы, пожалуйста, используйте английский, это правило этого сайта.

Reactions: botc76

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
So, you're saying that he should go back through his 20 releases and change the faces on most of the girls?

Do you have any idea how much rendering that would take?
Are you sure that's a reasonable request?
I perfectly know that! Just make them have an accident or some sickness or poison and need plastic surgery or anything.

The most interesting thing in your reply is that you didn't even hint at any kind of disagreement to my comment :ROFLMAO:

P.S. I'm mostly aiming at the big sister and the mom (can't remember names). The mother's eyes are wickedly misplaced and must have been raped by an ugly motherfucker to have the big sister.

Reactions: Blayo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I perfectly know that! Just make them have an accident or some sickness or poison and need plastic surgery or anything.

The most interesting thing in your reply is that you didn't even hint at any kind of disagreement to my comment :ROFLMAO:

P.S. I'm mostly aiming at the big sister and the mom (can't remember names). The mother's eyes are wickedly misplaced and must have been raped by an ugly motherfucker to have the big sister.
I chose not to engage in the substance of your argument, just to question the likelihood of your request happening.

Are the girls the most beautiful on here? Not really, IMO. But are they super ugly and deserving of paper bags? Not hardly. Not like the girls from https://f95zone.to/threads/daddys-goodnight-kiss-v1-0-1-dirty-secret-studio.5774/ ...
(BTW, his code is as ugly as his renders. I think I got stupider trying to fix his shit.)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

I have to question if you've ever been outside or in a normal relationship.
Because it seems like you only know what photoshopped ladies look like.

Reactions: UncleVT and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I would like to see the world you guys live in where the mom and the eldest sisters are fugly, must be a paradise of beauty queens.
And like when a game is actually nearing the end asking for shit like changing the faces of two of the main characters is just trolling.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
At last a little action!

Joke aside, I was merely stating my personal opinion on the characters. To each his own I guess, and it seems that my personal tastes are way different that those of some people on this thread.

Thanks for the responses it brightened my day.

I chose not to engage in the substance of your argument, just to question the likelihood of your request happening.

Are the girls the most beautiful on here? Not really, IMO. But are they super ugly and deserving of paper bags? Not hardly. Not like the girls from https://f95zone.to/threads/daddys-goodnight-kiss-v1-0-1-dirty-secret-studio.5774/ ...
(BTW, his code is as ugly as his renders. I think I got stupider trying to fix his shit.)
I have to question if you've ever been outside or in a normal relationship.
Because it seems like you only know what photoshopped ladies look like.
This is CGI so basically pure photoshop.

I would like to see the world you guys live in where the mom and the eldest sisters are fugly, must be a paradise of beauty queens.
And like when a game is actually nearing the end asking for shit like changing the faces of two of the main characters is just trolling.
I'm not explicitly asking for any change. Just expressing my desires on the matter. I fully respect the author's work and I globally like this VN a lot, but that doesn't prevent me from expressing some artistic disagreement.

Reactions: Blayo

Willtech

Oct 17, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
Doesn't work with new version.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes