ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is CGI so basically pure photoshop.
So that's a yes then. You only know what idealized beauty is and have never seen the light of day, let alone spoken with another woman or been in a relationship with one.

Fair enough, you do you.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Doesn't work with new version.
Search the thread and you will find the solution you seek posted repeatedly. Usually the answer is you need to give the game and the mod write permissions for the mod to be able to do it's work. YMMV

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
So that's a yes then. You only know what idealized beauty is and have never seen the light of day, let alone spoken with another woman or been in a relationship with one.

Fair enough, you do you.
Please. I won't make any assumption on your personal situation and don't make any on mine.

We come here for fantasy and that's exactly what I'm expressing here: fantasies. Of course I like it better when the MC goes after models that I find more attractive. There are a bunch of games around here that I didn't even try because I found the models too far from my taste. The situation here is different. I like the story, I like most of the models, it just happens that two of the main characters do not have much appeal to me, and for completely different reasons.

If you're not happy with me expressing my tastes and choices, then that's too bad because I shall not retract.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Please. I won't make any assumption on your personal situation and don't make any on mine.

We come here for fantasy and that's exactly what I'm expressing here: fantasies. Of course I like it better when the MC goes after models that I find more attractive. There are a bunch of games around here that I didn't even try because I found the models too far from my taste. The situation here is different. I like the story, I like most of the models, it just happens that two of the main characters do not have much appeal to me, and for completely different reasons.

If you're not happy with me expressing my tastes and choices, then that's too bad because I shall not retract.
There's a huge difference between a video game fantasy and living the ideal life through a video game. Not only that there's a vast difference between calling the ladies on screen ugly and stating that you personally don't find them attractive. One implies a lot about you and your mental state than the other.

I could care less if you don't get a raging boner from some sprites but to come out and call those models ugly just because you can't beat your meat to is beyond dumb and speaks to your lack of social activities.

Then to go out of your way to insisit that the dev change the game to fit your taste is not only beyond audiacious, it's ludicrous.
If you cannot see that then you need help.

Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
Search the thread and you will find the solution you seek posted repeatedly. Usually the answer is you need to give the game and the mod write permissions for the mod to be able to do it's work. YMMV
then the main post or the post that has the android link in it needs to be updated with this info, I'm not searching 407+ pages of posts for info that should be included either with the download link, or on the OP that sends you to a link that won't work...

Reactions: Blayo

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Are you sure? I once try to play a game called Dreams of Desire and my mother milk is all over me:eek: Scariest thing I ever experienced
As long as you treat the characters respectfully and don't make any sexual advances towards them you should be able to avoid a sexual encounter with anyone you don't want. This game is pretty good about letting the player choose any or all of the girls that they want.

Reactions: Mormont

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Just finished this one. Damn this ones crazy, love it lol I have a house full of prego chicks wanting my wiener plus I invited two more to join ooh shit lmao, I wanted to stay with just Rachel or Bella but then said fuck it pussy party lol

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you avoid MILF content and huge boobs girl in this game?
if you mean mommy dearest and liza (no idea why on last) then you can avoid their content simply ignoring them.

Just finished this one. Damn this ones crazy, love it lol I have a house full of prego chicks wanting my wiener plus I invited two more to join ooh shit lmao, I wanted to stay with just Rachel or Bella but then said fuck it pussy party lol
welcome to the club you latejoiner.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
It seems that the incest patch for Android no longer works, or at least the version linked in the first post is out of date. Is there a workaround or updated link?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes