arms99

May 11, 2018
Release date of the next update?
Perverteer is on holiday, he did mentioned on one of his posts that It'll be in August (didn't specify when).
He said "It's looking very likely that v0.21 will contain three playable days (including two extra scenes) when it's released in August" instead of his usual 2 days per update.
So we may get a bigger update than usual, but I guess we'll see.
Either way I'm looking forward to consolidating my harem further :sneaky:

Reactions: JJsworld

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
re-download game, unpack to some folder, copy saves from non-working folder to new folder and try again.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is not a complaint but an observation. This game is extremely challenging to stay on a monogamous path. It is one of the things that I look at in games like this, and it is one of the more challenging games when it comes to that. It is a very fun harem building game, I will be looking forward to August!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Did it with one hand on my dick.
Well, let me say this, I would have to do things that I just couldn't do, to remain on that path. And yes, I can do it, I have done it with all three of the sisters. I find it more challenging with this game, because I have played it for so long that I like the harem build of this game. It is one of the games that I plan on supporting as of Sept.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is possible to stay monogamous (rachel or bella) but it is difficult and a lot less headache just bang everyone offering pussy/ass.

• Haha
Reactions: ILCjr
Mar 14, 2019
it is possible to stay monogamous (rachel or bella) but it is difficult and a lot less headache just bang everyone offering pussy/ass.
First of all, you forgot the best 10/10 waifu material- Liza. Second, you guys don't need to flex on me, on how easy it is for you to enjoy filth. I am a man of refined tastes and will only stroke my cock to the good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: yep10 and ILCjr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
liza's path opens up much later than rachel or bella so waiting until opens her path will lead getting dick shrunken.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
First of all, you forgot the best 10/10 waifu material- Liza. Second, you guys don't need to flex on me, on how easy it is for you to enjoy filth. I am a man of refined tastes and will only stroke my cock to the good stuff.
Just remember you answered my flex. Heh. I really do get what you are saying, and I do know it can be done. I just really like this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and no sane man could resist all those temptations around him for so long.

Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

<snip>

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
I there an update for this? It didn't work for me, and I don't know enough to figure out why. GalaxyS8, android 9

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The pathes here are in general pretty complex. I will have to play it with a Walkthrough to get exactly what I want out of it.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes