Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so is there going to be more? the last day kinda sucked since all the scenes between the sisters are the same no matter who you pick
Yes it's not over yet and the last update was good and they kind of had to be all together considering where the story has ended up.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Since I'm in the love path, I think it's sad to see Bella without her smile.

Rachel always makes my heart melt, but without Bella, it feels like a fake happiness.
That's what I dislike about that path, it feels like an entirely different character. Perverteer did a great job of dissuading some of us to not even try the path with those previews.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's what I dislike about that path, it feels like an entirely different character. Perverteer did a great job of dissuading some of us to not even try the path with those previews.
Which means he did a great job of giving some of us vastly different takes on the same character.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
with discord razrabotchika perverteer
Yesterday 20:55
Yes, there will be no July release unfortunately I'm leaving at the end of the month when I usually release. I'll be back in early August. It looks like August's release will be a little more, I'm busy writing the third day now. So, v0.21 will likely contain three days instead of the usual two.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #36
This will probably one of the last posts for this month before I go on vacation, apart from the render of the month (which I've just created and will be posted tomorrow).
Writing is going well, Day 140 and 141 are already finished and half of Day 142 is also done. It's looking very likely that v0.21 will contain three playable days (including two extra scenes) when it's released in August. As we're nearing the finish line, some important choices will have to be made on a lot of the routes. That means a lot of dialogue writing and branching under the hood, but I think I've made sure there's something for everyone in the next release.
I hope to finish most of the story for v0.21 so that there will only be a very large list of remaining renders will be waiting for me when I return from holiday. Day 142 will be detailed next month, so I'll leave you with the events for Day 141.

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • A visit to a familiar swimming pool with Liza
    [*]A special session with Adriana and Mrs. Smith/Susan
    [*]A scene from Mrs. Smith's naughty bedtime reading
    [*]A very unwelcome visit from a certain school counselor
    [*]Going for drinks with Bella (romance path)
**END SPOILERS**

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes