Dec 8, 2018
Nah, we don't need death. If anything, we just need not so subtle political commentary.

Mrs Steel can get caught on film dancing in a strip club, like how all the puritanical homophobic politicians all get caught cheating on their wives with male prostitutes. Then they can leave for Belugio.

• Haha
Reactions: arms99

syafiqhariz13

Feb 18, 2018
I seriously like the story can't wait for it to be update. I like the incest harem that this game is portraying.. i realy like all the characters in it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Since people seem to be discussing Mrs. Steele I thought I'd throw out an idea I had that I REJECTED. Yes, it's an idea so cruel even I am not evil enough to promote it. Mrs. Steele could be given to the Blackmail guy... -Shudder- The horror that thought caused was just FAR to extreme. :)

Now if we were to arrange a TRAP with Mrs. Steele and Brady that I could support. Just PLEASE I beg of you Perverteer do NOT force us to see that Monstrous EVIL. :) Hmm, is Mrs. Steele actually a trap that is hidden in the game?? Excuse me while I get PHYSICALLY ILL from that thought. :sick:

Just some SCARY thoughts.

Reactions: Zoar

Vorace

Sep 30, 2018
Since people seem to be discussing Mrs. Steele I thought I'd throw out an idea I had that I REJECTED. Yes, it's an idea so cruel even I am not evil enough to promote it. Mrs. Steele could be given to the Blackmail guy... -Shudder- The horror that thought caused was just FAR to extreme. :)
Well, it would be good for a laugh at least!

Is the game wrapping up, or is there a lot more coming? Just seems to me that with the latest update's content, the game is coming to a close.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I think the sub route is little bit harsh here MC comes over like complete asshole but there are so extreme many more scenes in sub route then love kind of sad a perfect example for Good Dom/Sub is I think from the game Man of the house with Veronica maybe the dev should change it a little bit like her Dom/Sub first was rough, but then she enjoyed it i think that would make the sub route more appealing ;)

Reactions: splamo
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes