Nov 11, 2018
Lol...It's really confusing..So much games coming out in next few days. Hard to remember the dates for each one. I might have mixed some other dev update with this one. Wait, was there even any date fixed for the next SL update? LOL...I think I better keep refreshing the latest updates section and I will get all my answers there

Reactions: Repuci

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know what more to ask for. Lol. I was like, "Oh, cool" when the initial harem idea started....and then Iris and Riley came in and I had a stupidly large smile on my face :D
Unfortunately Alina is my favorite in the game and she's not an option. Really, the only two I want are Alina and Rachel.

Reactions: splamo and Vamori

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately Alina is my favorite in the game and she's not an option. Really, the only two I want are Alina and Rachel.
Hold that thought, Pervy is planning a few different endings and one of those was being married to James' sister (forgot her name because memory is awful) so chances are an ending with Alina may well be possible.

Don't take it as 100% gospel but it's on the devs mind so might happen.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hold that thought, Pervy is planning a few different endings and one of those was being married to James' sister (forgot her name because memory is awful) so chances are an ending with Alina may well be possible.

Don't take it as 100% gospel but it's on the devs mind so might happen.
So many potential women for your harem, how could you possibly keep track of them all? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Alina was the one person I chose to actively avoid. And I'm Asian....lol. I shut her down when she tried to get into the shower but got forced to do it in the threesome.

Everybody else, I'm ok with though. Bring em all!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am perfectly happy with the entire family myself. Especially if any of them produce our offspring to be female. Wouldn't mind a time jump to seduce the daughters and possibly impregnate them too. :D

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Ye Alina is my top 1 girl here, just love dom/sub relationships between her and MC, they both know that this is just a naughty game wich they both enjoy, without blackmailing and mind breaking shit.

Reactions: splamo
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes