Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Is this one of those games where saying hi instead of hello is enough to get you a bad ending?
As arms99 already said, this is not a game with bad endings. There is a risk of game-overs in the early stages, but if you're not a complete asshole to the girls you should be safe.

I've opted to leave the corruption and trust system behind in later stages of the game. In those later chapters, choices are more important. My aim is always to not punish the player for their choices.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Development update #38: Testers have already been ripping through a couple of builds after I finished rendering yesterday. Some polish is still required before the actual released, but the end is in sight!
I've also ordered and received my new GPU, an Nvidia RTX 2080Ti and it has slashed my render times considerably, working in conjunction with the Titan Xp I already own. Without the new card I think I would still be sitting and watching my render queue finish.
I've already touched upon it in , but v0.21 will contain three playable days. Two releases remain after that, v0.22 and v0.23. The first will be a regular update, continuing the storyline, while v0.23 will contain the ending of SL. That means that after two years of developing SL, the game will conclude this year, probably somewhere around October if I can keep up with the normal release schedule. More on the details of the next releases in future updates, for now I'm going back to fixing v0.21.

( I'm feeling sad for the yellow part :cry: )

Last edited:

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

The game & mod requires write permissions in order to work

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
this patch is not working on my android one, is there any other patch to enable incest route... thanks

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes