Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, for me the tabbo Android patch wasn't working in the latest version (21) so I modified it with the fan made patch. Here it is if anyone wants it

It's signed differently to original APK.

Reactions: Citizens

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hi all, for me the tabbo Android patch wasn't working in the latest version (21) so I modified it with the fan made patch. Here it is if anyone wants it

It's signed differently to original APK.
How did you do that
Can you share if you dont mind

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't forget the mother creampie too.
I am corrected.

Fuck sister .. and/or mother, creampie sister .. and/or mother, pregnant sister .. and/or mother.

And probably Iris and Riley too.

I hear rumour Alina and Ana might also have endings involving marriage, Ana at least, so maybe more pregnancies there.

Lets just say a harem will be needed to change all those nappies.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I am corrected.

Fuck sister .. and/or mother, creampie sister .. and/or mother, pregnant sister .. and/or mother.

And probably Iris and Riley too.

I hear rumour Alina and Ana might also have endings involving marriage, Ana at least, so maybe more pregnancies there.

Lets just say a harem will be needed to change all those nappies.
And the girls on the island

Reactions: Grzmilu and D Dog

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I downloaded android version and incest patcher for android, i granted memory permission on both but the game stills on Standard Edition ...

Any help?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
How did you do that
Can you share if you dont mind
Took the fan made patch listed on the first post, opened up the original APK with APK editor, put the rpy patch in the game folder ( I added x- to the name, don't know if that's needed) and rebuilt with APK editor. So not too hard and all done in Android itself .

Reactions: Xaøs

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I downloaded android version and incest patcher for android, i granted memory permission on both but the game stills on Standard Edition ...

Any help?
Try the version i put up last page. I had the same trouble.

Reactions: cebs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Took the fan made patch listed on the first post, opened up the original APK with APK editor, put the rpy patch in the game folder ( I added x- to the name, don't know if that's needed) and rebuilt with APK editor. So not too hard and all done in Android itself .
Tysm for info
Can you specify file name that has to be replaced or added

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I already did it
Yup bit actually i already have apk file and i my wifi has stopped so i cant download your version so i wanted to do it on my own i have downloaded apkeditor but dont know which files to add or replace

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes