gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
You had to have had the talk about them getting pregnant and being open to the idea. Then creampie and bing, bang, boom - you got yourself a family full of pregnant ladies, as I have right now :)

Reactions: Amariithynar

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Isn't that the plot of imouto paradise 2, they are the kids of the girls and MC from the first game.
Yup, god I wish they would have kept going with that game. Could have updated the models a bit and went to the renpy engine. Story was awesome and the main storyline with the artifact could have gone on for sometime.

Reactions: Amariithynar

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah i believe it could be bugged since the 0.22 update, I have gone over the route multiple times now, had the pregnancy conversation with each girl and creampied them wherever possible, yet after the time skip Rachel is still the only girl pregnant.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah i believe it could be bugged since the 0.22 update, I have gone over the route multiple times now, had the pregnancy conversation with each girl and creampied them wherever possible, yet after the time skip Rachel is still the only girl pregnant.
Could be an old save new version issue? Have you tried a new game making the same choices?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes