MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I used your saves, but only Rachel is vissibly pregnant even tho i got everyone and encouraged pregnancy for all
I'm in the same boat. I'm on the romance route with Bella. I made sure that I had followed the guide on it too (i.e. wanting a future with her etc.) but only Rachel is visibly pregnant while every one else isn't. Not sure if I'm missing a step somewhere or something.

Fleet of Riga

Jun 23, 2019
I'm in the same boat. I'm on the romance route with Bella. I made sure that I had followed the guide on it too (i.e. wanting a future with her etc.) but only Rachel is visibly pregnant while every one else isn't. Not sure if I'm missing a step somewhere or something.
Am I fucking something up or is it no longer possible to end up with a pregnant harem? :cry:
Happened to me too, you gotta go into the save just before the time skip and set all the girls variables right. There's one to allow pregnancy and another called "creampied" or something. Just change both to 1 for each girl you want pregnant, the game obviously isn't setting them correctly in the current version.

Mar 14, 2019
Happened to me too, you gotta go into the save just before the time skip and set all the girls variables right. There's one to allow pregnancy and another called "creampied" or something. Just change both to 1 for each girl you want pregnant, the game obviously isn't setting them correctly in the current version.
Wow, I am pretty sure everything was working fine the last patch(es).. How the hell did they manage to mess this up?:unsure:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Perv decided to actually track the creampies instead of just saying they are and relying solely on the conversation like he did before v22.
Yeah that's my fault, it's fine to say you want kids, Hell, I want kids, but not right now, also getting a lass pregnant when you've not been cumming in her seemed a bit too much like the bible for me.

And yes I know it's possible, but the odds of it happening are insanely slim.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah that's my fault, it's fine to say you want kids, Hell, I want kids, but not right now, also getting a lass pregnant when you've not been cumming in her seemed a bit too much like the bible for me.

And yes I know it's possible, but the odds of it happening are insanely slim.
Tbh I always figured it just happens in the first week of the time skip, not that it's immaculate conception...

Reactions: Insane_Laughter

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
go shopping with the girl bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop_pregnant_r')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day140.rpyc", line 56, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\Perverteer Sisterly Lust [v0.22 ES] [][]\SL-022-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop[pregnancies]': could not find image. (u'day140_l_b_r_m_shop_pregnant_r')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Thu Oct 17 19:29:02 2019

Jan 1, 2018
There is some bugs i have found i had a pregnant Rachel Bella Lisa but Rachel is the only one pregnant now very weird
Am I fucking something up or is it no longer possible to end up with a pregnant harem? :cry:
I used your saves, but only Rachel is vissibly pregnant even tho i got everyone and encouraged pregnancy for all
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-22-es-perverteer.6547/page-454#post-2454556

Reactions: MisoSoop

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
That is a good question. Perverteer do you know where it went? And we are not talking about the one that is lodged inside Rachel. :)
Erm... This one is on the list to rerender!

The current version has a bug in new playthroughs. I believe someone already posted the console commands. There's also a new version (v0.22.1) out on Patreon which fixes this bug and adds three new short scenes with James, Ana and Alina on Day 142.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Where's his head?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that Perverteer says the pic just needs to be rendered again but that is a (fake) LIE. The truth is FAR more frightening and EVIL. Yes, the TimeStamps affect is to blame. The MC's head is ACTUALLY in a Time/Space bubble looking at Nika while having fun with Rachael. We must all band together and stop Bacon before ALL the games on F95 blend together and we are trapped in a game where the only ladies available are Mrs. Steele, the Fat girl from MotH, and a HAMPSTER. :eek: Oh, there is ALSO a chance that EVIL Eric's will take over all our BELOVED games -shudder-. :devilish:
-End of SCARY thought-

Looking forward to next update and all the fun you create for us in the future Perv. (y)

Just a thought. :)

Jorta123

Apr 14, 2019
A bug when you prupose to Bell propose(the second oldest sister)

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day144.rpy, line 103)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day144.rpyc", line 88, in script
File "C:\Users\elev\Desktop\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\elev\Desktop\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\elev\Desktop\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day144.rpy, line 103)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Sat Oct 19 02:01:12 2019
```

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes