mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Perverteer

Unlocked
Render of the Month #20
To create a thematic bridge between SL and my next project I'd like to create a couple of science-fiction-themed renders featuring Mrs. Smith/Susan, Liza, Bella and Rachel. The renders will feature two main characters, so all of them will get their last time to shine.
The poll options with the characters that didn't make the cut this month will return in November.

Susan and Liza
10%

Susan and Bella
10%

Susan and Rachel
3%

Liza and Bella
13%

Liza and Rachel
7%

Bella and Rachel
56%
97 votes total
·
2 days left

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Unlocked

It's a bit hard to do a point by point overview of the last release, as it's a little different from the rest of the days. I'll detail everything between the spoiler marks.

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
The last release will contain one day and a series of epilogues. Day 145 will feature three major events. Two of them I've already written and rendered mostly. There's the wedding ceremony, the feast and the wedding night. Before the ceremony you'll meet a few familiar characters, depending on the route you're on. The wedding night will of course be a little more extensive than a few renders of people sleeping. A marriage isn't a marriage when there hasn't been a proper consummation...
I'm still grappling with the amount of scene variations for the wedding night. There's the individual routes, the pregnancy routes, harem routes, Riley, Iris...
After the wedding, the epilogues will hopefully provide some closure for every important character you've encountered during your playthrough of SL. More on that in the last storyline preview of SL.
**END SPOILERS**
1571848403360.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So looking forward to that.

Crossing my fingers for an Alina ending.

I won't complain if I don't get one, her route is only one of many I have saves for and i'm deff looking forward to the full harem ending and Bella ending.

Gonna give all the props in the world to Pervy for taking his time on this one and making sure it ends how he wants it to. This game deserves it, a rushed ending would have been a let down after so much work has gone into all the paths and relationships up to now.

I hate blowing smoke but thanks for all you've done Pervy, hun. It's been an incredible journey and i'm excited and just a little sad to see it coming to an end.

I do hope you carry on after this and give us more Alina great games.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
The worst part of the journey is the end.

What makes SL so special to me is not even the "sex scenes" but the interaction between MC and the girls

pillow talk, hugs and kisses things that are missing in a lot of VN nowaday

I like a little romance okay don't judge me

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thoroughly enjoying this game so far .. awesome writing and content ... hope the ending is as great as the rest of this game is ...

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes