Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I just replayed the first couple days out of curiosity, turns out even if you 'check it out' but don't kick out the d-bag, you're at least 1 trust short for the crucial comfort&invite to dinner scene.
Exactly i remember it gives 5 trust or so ( it was said in walkthrough) and if I did not do that all other later interaction options were locked.

Thanks for confirming so quickly, makes it a lot easier to implement a fix. I think a couple of extra trust points before the dinner moment should do the trick. The whole corruption/trust system was too punishing in any case, so it's a good thing to get these unnecessary obstacles out of the way.
Awesome man, thanks for responding and reacting this quickly. It was just too punishing for one sequence to lock whole storyline with a character. Appreciate the fix :)

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Exactly i remember it gives 5 trust or so ( it was said in walkthrough) and if I did not do that all other later interaction options were locked.

Awesome man, thanks for responding and reacting this quickly. It was just too punishing for one sequence to lock whole storyline with a character. Appreciate the fix :)
This kind of feedback is what makes the game better in the end, so thanks a lot for your report!

bugfix only not new content.
Yes, this is indeed the public release containing a couple of bugfixes, notably the pregnancy bug during new playthroughs). There are also three short extra events with Ana, Alina and James on Day 142 fixing a couple of holes in the continuity.

Just download the update from or , instead of whatever hosts svs uses.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
for those perverts, who want to play the Taboo Edition on an Android device, here is a little app that might come in handy.
usage should be self-explanatory.

Can you please re-upload that app?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
From your site, pc/linux ver Nopy mirror -> Error 404: No file not found
That's weird, upload process must have borked. I've uploaded the files to nopy again.

I've mirrored the application or if you need another mirror.

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
That's weird, upload process must have borked. I've uploaded the files to nopy again.

I've mirrored the application or if you need another mirror.
the current version is .

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

Drunsul

Sep 5, 2017
I get this error when playing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_20'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day142.rpyc", line 1263, in script call
  File "day142.rpyc", line 3104, in script call
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "day142.rpyc", line 1263, in script call
  File "day142.rpyc", line 3104, in script call
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_20'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22.1
Mon Oct 28 22:31:50 2019

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes