Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So Alina and Ana said NO to me. What i did wrong? Done everything on their routs
They always say no, regardless of what you did on their routes. That doesn't mean you've seen the last of them though...

Perverteer Do the Day 142 scenes add any variables we need to go back and get or will my current saves be accurate still?
Three variables are added, but they won't be used for crucial decisions in the last episode, only to make a more logical conversation flow. So in the last update they might mention you didn't visit them just before leaving the country.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
With version 0.22.1, do I have to start the GAME over again at the beginning?
No, your old save should still work, mine do, all 0.22.1 adds are bug fixes and a couple of scenes with Alina and Ana where they say to to coming with you. but considering the way Ana replied, it might not be the last time we see her. plus one scene saying good by to James.

Reactions: Mikilande

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
downloaded this new update and had a sex scene with bella and then finito
What would you expect from a bug fix patch?

Oddly Bella on the dom route didn't get pregnant.
That's not oddly, it's by design.

Love route os where she falls in love, wants marriage and kids. Dom route she was coerced into it. She doesn't stop taking the pill for him on that route.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a all 4 sister/mother route? Last patch i played was either .19.x or .20.x and I was left with a cliff hanger where sister with abusive boyfriend became super religious and found up i knocked up her baby sister and momma. I kinda wonder if for story purposes you cant fix that problem by adding them all to your harem.

I always like to take different routes without guides each build i just want to know if i just didnt balance all the sisters evenly last time or something.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I wish there was content with Alina at discreet, or at lest some play with her, mom and mc. I feel that it could be fun if once the current endings are done the maker could go back and add more content with Ana and Alina, potentaily adding in the option to ma Hoping it at lest could happen when she comes to visit.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a all 4 sister/mother route? Last patch i played was either .19.x or .20.x and I was left with a cliff hanger where sister with abusive boyfriend became super religious and found up i knocked up her baby sister and momma. I kinda wonder if for story purposes you cant fix that problem by adding them all to your harem.

I always like to take different routes without guides each build i just want to know if i just didnt balance all the sisters evenly last time or something.
Yes there is, I would follow the walkthrough if you want them all. I think the crazies always find out if you knock them up, we have to wait for the endings to know if it makes a major difference in the end.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes