Effinpist

May 10, 2018
In the changelog it says fixed unavailable marriage proposal for Iris and Susan, but it still doesn't give those opportunities when i replayed it. Am I doing something wrong?

Darkstorm

Nov 30, 2016
Just playing this game the first time since a year maybe and I have to say it's fucking awesome, anyway, I'm now at the point where we leave the country and I would like to ask, is there a way to bring Ana along?
I don't think that's an option. It's possible she might visit them/stay in later versions.

Reactions: Ramen-

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Still getting Image Errors involving inviting in Justin's wife and Adriana making MC cum with fingers up their butt and just arriving onto the play with flashback. Still waiting for that to be addressed. Still love the update.

Last edited:

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Hi! I`m getting this error when trying to execute the Mac version via the renpy app. it just keeps verifying without it. can I get some help? s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
In the changelog it says fixed unavailable marriage proposal for Iris and Susan, but it still doesn't give those opportunities when i replayed it. Am I doing something wrong?
Day 144 it all happens in the harem route. He is marrying; Susan(mom), Lisa, Bella, Rachel, Adrianne, Riley and Iris. The guy has balls! :giggle: Three are already preggers.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just playing this game the first time since a year maybe and I have to say it's fucking awesome, anyway, I'm now at the point where we leave the country and I would like to ask, is there a way to bring Ana along?
James and Ana will come on holiday.

Reactions: Ramen-

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys,can anyone port the new build (bug fix) to android?Since android can't open command prompt, we cant enjoy those beautiful pregnant ladies. Hope fellow man of culture can help us..
The Android build here is already uncensored. It's the standard edition though, so there are no extra scenes, just a lot of incest. ;)

Iris and Riley are only available to marry if you don't marry your mother or any of your sisters. But you mention that Susan isn't available to marry as well. Do you perhaps have a save file for me to check out that route?

Still getting Image Errors involving inviting in Justin's wife and Adriana making MC cum with fingers up their butt and just arriving onto the play with flashback. Still waiting for that to be addressed. Still love the update.
That's weird, my script that checks for missing images doesn't list those as missing and those weren't flagged during testing either. Do you perhaps have an image reference or a screenshot of one of the errors you've encountered?

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
The Android build here is already uncensored. It's the standard edition though, so there are no extra scenes, just a lot of incest. ;)
Quick and maybe dumb question, just DL'ing new PC version 0.22.1 and it says uncensored edition as well. Does it need incest patch from the OP or its actually uncensored (and not typo for versions)

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Minimalistic answers doesnt always help.
No, it doesnt need patch
or
No, its not uncensored

EDIT: Dont wanna post unnecessarily - only thing clearly stated that Android version is uncesored. I feared for accidental typo in PC version (as I imagine that incest would cause problems to TOS of patreon). viz. "The Android build here is already uncensored. It's the standard edition though, so there are no extra scenes, just a lot of incest "
So thanks cxx for clarifing that one out.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPC112

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I read the walkthrough and there seems to be a route with Iris, but there was no scene whatsoever to initiate a relationship with her, how do i get that scene?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes