goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi! I`m getting this error when trying to execute the Mac version via the renpy app. it just keeps verifying without it. can I get some help? s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you running the Mac app from the SDK? Just run the Mac app.

Iris and Riley are only available to marry if you don't marry your mother or any of your sisters. But you mention that Susan isn't available to marry as well. Do you perhaps have a save file for me to check out that route?
I think you've got a typo there. I'm marrying Iris and Riley and Susan and Liza and Bella and Rachel. All of them!

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
You need to follow the Liza path to be able to access Iris.
Like do i solely focus on Liza and not do the harem route? And if you say its possible to access Iris through the harem route, I checked a couple of times and there was no scene of getting her phone number.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Like do i solely focus on Liza and not do the harem route? And if you say its possible to access Iris through the harem route, I checked a couple of times and there was no scene of getting her phone number.
You run into her when you go to the opera with mom, that's when you can get her number. You can be on the harem route and eventually make her an official member, but it's not necessary.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The Android build here is already uncensored. It's the standard edition though, so there are no extra scenes, just a lot of incest. ;)

Iris and Riley are only available to marry if you don't marry your mother or any of your sisters. But you mention that Susan isn't available to marry as well. Do you perhaps have a save file for me to check out that route?

That's weird, my script that checks for missing images doesn't list those as missing and those weren't flagged during testing either. Do you perhaps have an image reference or a screenshot of one of the errors you've encountered?
Here are two of the errors I found along with the fleeing on the airplane trip and an encounter with Lisa that should be noted.
Screenshot 2 is before and leads into Screen 3. Similar with 4-5. Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Here are two of the errors I found along with the fleeing on the airplane trip and an encounter with Lisa that should be noted.
Screenshot 2 is before and leads into Screen 3. Similar with 4-5. View attachment 445311 View attachment 445313 View attachment 445314 View attachment 445315
Ah, thanks a lot! Those aren't missing image errors, but rather missing scenes. I think it's because saves made using the Extra Scenes edition you've played before don't work well with the Standard Version (without the scenes) that's shared here.

Maybe I could check for the label existence first, going to have a look at Ren'Py's documentation.

Another possibility is that you've unpacked the new download over an old install, which isn't recommended as it leads to all kinds of errors. Just playing from a fresh install is better and your saves should still be there.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah, thanks a lot! Those aren't missing image errors, but rather missing scenes. I think it's because saves made using the Extra Scenes edition you've played before don't work well with the Standard Version (without the scenes) that's shared here.

Maybe I could check for the label existence first, going to have a look at Ren'Py's documentation.

Another possibility is that you've unpacked the new download over an old install, which isn't recommended as it leads to all kinds of errors. Just playing from a fresh install is better and your saves should still be there.
I generally always start with a fresh install and new saves and I still tend to get them. Either way, happy to help.

bewoks

Jan 24, 2019
The Android build here is already uncensored. It's the standard edition though, so there are no extra scenes, just a lot of incest. ;)

That's weird, my script that checks for missing images doesn't list those as missing and those weren't flagged during testing either. Do you perhaps have an image reference or a screenshot of one of the errors you've encountered?

Hi dev,love ur game,cant believe i got respond from u. Actually im talking about pregnancy check bug, for us android user,we only got Rachel pregnant,missing Liza,Bella n Susan. For Bella, i dont really care much since im in dom route camp, i mean, other than Bella anal, i can get Megan which for me second hottest girl after Selena. Btw, keep up your good work boss

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
To anyone who's played the new update, is it worth playing?

I deleted the game once I got to the island with my pregnant mother, and my three pregnant sisters. After I had proposed to them and we all got married, it felt like such a perfect ending to the game that I didn't want to continue anymore. I had my happily ever after.

Will the new content ruin my happily ever after?

Edit to clarify that I absolutely love the game!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
To anyone who's played the new update, is it worth playing?

I deleted the game once I got to the island with my pregnant mother, and my three pregnant sisters. After I had proposed to them and we all got married, it felt like such a perfect ending to the game that I didn't want to continue anymore. I had my happily ever after.

Will the new content ruin my happily ever after?

Edit to clarify that I absolutely love the game!
It is only bug fixes, there is no new scenes that I'm tracking.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm clearly miles from the latest update for this but did people give the creator shit for being slow or something? I was banging the youngest sister and then the middle one got involved and then without doing much with them the eldest just said she'd go along with it. Seems like the pace suddenly went up to 11.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes