jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Any idea what developer next game would be? Theme?
back on page 466 there is a post about what Perverteer is planning for the next game

Last month I promised to reveal the title of my next adult VN. As mentioned, it's going to be a sci-fi tale, relying more heavily on story and narrative choices but containing all the fetishes you've (hopefully) come to enjoy in SL and a few new ones. Increased focus on story doesn't mean the sex will be forgotten, on the contrary.
So, as you undoubtedly already gathered by looking at the image above, the new project will be titled: Tales From The Unending Void.
It's the story of Camran (or whatever name you'd like to give him), a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran's life is changed forever...
Full production will start once SL is finished, as I don't want it to detract from the work on the ending(s). In the coming weeks, alongside the regular posting schedule, I'll reveal some more details and introductions of the main characters that will appear in the first episodes of Tales From The Unending Void for patrons only.
I can only hope the next game will receive as much positive feedback as SL, as it has made developing my first project such a joyful experience. A big thank you to all patrons, past and current!
View attachment 420786

.ox

Feb 12, 2019

A fresh new set of characters has just been revealed for my upcoming science fiction project. More information about the project will be released publicly at the end of this month.

Reactions: UncleVT

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

Unlocked
Vess, Thim & Jade
Three fresh new characters from Tales From The Unending Void.
First up is Thim, full name: Thim von Skandersfelt. I already mentioned that Camran was a minor noble. The truth is that his lineage is muddled at best after so many centuries, whereas Thim can trace his family tree directly back to the old noble houses of Earth. It's safe to say that Camran and Thim don't get along, but are forced to work together on multiple occasions.
The blonde girls is Vess, a refugee picked up by Camran on one of his journeys and in need of his aid. There might be romance if you play your cards right...
The first alien character is Jade. She's Camran's personal attendant and takes care of his every need (yes every need). Jade is also quite skilled at messing with computers, a talent Camran uses pretty often to his own advantage.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Non-pregnancy path = DON'T CUM INSIDE!...(hello?)
More importantly, reject them when the conversation comes up about kids. You need to tell them you want kids with them for the come inside to lead to pregnancy.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018

Unlocked
Vess, Thim & Jade
Three fresh new characters from Tales From The Unending Void.
First up is Thim, full name: Thim von Skandersfelt. I already mentioned that Camran was a minor noble. The truth is that his lineage is muddled at best after so many centuries, whereas Thim can trace his family tree directly back to the old noble houses of Earth. It's safe to say that Camran and Thim don't get along, but are forced to work together on multiple occasions.
The blonde girls is Vess, a refugee picked up by Camran on one of his journeys and in need of his aid. There might be romance if you play your cards right...
The first alien character is Jade. She's Camran's personal attendant and takes care of his every need (yes every need). Jade is also quite skilled at messing with computers, a talent Camran uses pretty often to his own advantage.
Love the fact the alien is modeled after a Twi'lek. This will make all the Star Wars fans with fetishes prepare for a monster fap :)

qqmacUJ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rock&Rule

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So did I miss anything happening with Megan? Last I knew there was the option to choose her or Bella, or the in between to get the number. But after that we havent called her, or her us, and I dont remember another scene. Maybe there isnt or I am just blind.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is the harem path the one where you are going to marry all of them?
yes depending whom you invited to island besides family.

So Alina and Ana said NO to me. What i did wrong? Done everything on their routs
nothing as said before.

can we get iris pregnant?
possible if she can get preggo.

So did I miss anything happening with Megan? Last I knew there was the option to choose her or Bella, or the in between to get the number. But after that we havent called her, or her us, and I dont remember another scene. Maybe there isnt or I am just blind.
she appears only on dom bella route again (briefly before family etc escape).

Reactions: jack brisen

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
I am getting the same error message everytime I try to load a save file. Please help us figure out what to do to fix it.
I think the problem is that the new bug fix update someone put on here is not the extra scene edition and that's messing with people's saves. Could also be that you have a modded old version and you need the mod for the new one.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I always go back a good bit with an update. Never start immediately from the end of the previous update. Usually have few problems.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The MC will have to watch his diet screwing so many women. Obesity will not be his problem.:ROFLMAO:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Just playing this game the first time since a year maybe and I have to say it's fucking awesome, anyway, I'm now at the point where we leave the country and I would like to ask, is there a way to bring Ana along?

bewoks

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys,can anyone port the new build (bug fix) to android?Since android can't open command prompt, we cant enjoy those beautiful pregnant ladies. Hope fellow man of culture can help us..

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It has been awhile and I did not see this answered ...is it possible to have Bella pregnant?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes