monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I reallize im asking for spoilers here, and I suppose I dont actually expect one, that said. MEGAN!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't seem to make the Iris path work. I followed the guide and tried to switch it up after that didn't work, but every time I bring back the van there's no option to go any further.
You advance her path when you go on a date with Susan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uncensored edition, is it mean include ic patch?
yes.

The van is the second scene with her a couple days later though. I think it might be one of the extra scenes that wouldn't be in the official free release, however.
1. meet iris at opera, 2 .get her phone number in opera, 3. later meet her at her home, 4. does few things while at her home which leads to sex with her, 5. when returning van she's there and will lead to sex.

5. reqs to be in relationship with liza.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a all 4 sister/mother route? Last patch i played was either .19.x or .20.x and I was left with a cliff hanger where sister with abusive boyfriend became super religious and found up i knocked up her baby sister and momma. I kinda wonder if for story purposes you cant fix that problem by adding them all to your harem.

I always like to take different routes without guides each build i just want to know if i just didnt balance all the sisters evenly last time or something.
You can add them all to the harem but you are far too late to add that sister. You need to have got rid of her boyfriend near the start of the game.

So Alina and Ana said NO to me. What i did wrong? Done everything on their routs
They have no reason to leave.

Ana's family is there, she isn't going to up and move away plus she still has her education to do.

Unlike the sisters, Riley and Irirs they still have lives at home and aren't exactly head over heels in love with the MC, it was just sex.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
You can add them all to the harem but you are far too late to add that sister. You need to have got rid of her boyfriend near the start of the game.
after getting rid of her BF she kind of disappeared. It felt like i just wasnt getting any events for her. I'm going to try to be nice to the 2 older sisters/mother but go solo with baby sister. i havent done any non harem routes. i might also try to get oldest sister events this build

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
after getting rid of her BF she kind of disappeared. It felt like i just wasnt getting any events for her. I'm going to try to be nice to the 2 older sisters/mother but go solo with baby sister. i havent done any non harem routes. i might also try to get oldest sister events this build
Then you didn't do the right thing with her on the times you had events with her to get enough points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when meeting with that motherfucker in store and liza is with mc punch him and you get few points more.

Edd28

Sep 2, 2019
I have a question, the girls from the flashbacks are going to return? or they are part of the past only?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question, the girls from the flashbacks are going to return? or they are part of the past only?
They are only part of the flashback, confirmed by the dev. They won't be appearing again.

The next update is the last anyway so nowhere to fit them in.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes