yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
The 0.22.1 update does not work for me. After the end of 0.21 the game keeps telling me: Please wait for the new update, the content will not be unlocked for some reason. Can someone help me?
always save just prior to the message or you end up with this kind of problem. try this, see if you can roll back a few scenes from the message in the old game. save that then, reload from that location in the new game. that should repair the flaw.

Oct 31, 2019
The finale for Sisterly Lust is going to be awesome! Wish the daughters would get the mistress Susan treatment once before the end, though ;-) Bella is begging for it, Rachel would learn mistress ways from it and Liza would be driven even more sex crazed!

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
This is a terrific game. I really like the pregnancy route.
same i have all 4 pregnant
but also had sex with outher girls where i cum inside to
wil be funny if alot more girls are pregnant of me

how many times wil i be a father
love to see it so 6 to 8 girls all with a big belly

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sadly there will be no super harem.

Creampied every different female, just in case, to see if there would be a super secret ending with pop singer, art lady, and all the other non family members.

Would be fun fireworks to see what the ladies all say to MC then.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
Oct 31, 2019
The black girls too don't forget them haha Ya, that would have been crazy. I want that wicked campus counselor to get some Mistress Susan treatment! ha That big wedding that is planned as a possible outcome though...so yummy... can't wait!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The black girls too don't forget them haha Ya, that would have been crazy. I want that wicked campus counselor to get some Mistress Susan treatment! ha That big wedding that is planned as a possible outcome though...so yummy... can't wait!
I was including Mom, sis 1, sis 2, sis3, friend's sister, friend's cousin, sis 1's asian friend, art lady, art lady's daughter, yoga instructor, pop star, flashback gf, flashback gf friend, flashback dad's gf, religious lady, convenience store worker, sex shop worker, fetish business co-worker, nerd's mom, sis 2's friend at club. I think that is everyone?

Oct 31, 2019
haha There are a few others from the island I think ha Joking around aside, I'm really pleased with the level of options in the game as is.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
haha There are a few others from the island I think ha Joking around aside, I'm really pleased with the level of options in the game as is.
i love that about this game so many options
i hope he things what comes after
i have all 4 pregnant i dunno about the other girls but ok

when the babies are born what then they need a big house and good jobs
it will cost alot of money and can the MC pull it all off

it will not be easy for him

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Is the link in the OP for the bonus edition or the regular one?? Appears to be regular which i have already played, but had no conversations with ana or alina before leaving (as ppl have been discussing in the thread)...assuming those are in the bonus edition...please clarify..!!
Anyone??

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
i love that about this game so many options
i hope he things what comes after
i have all 4 pregnant i dunno about the other girls but ok

when the babies are born what then they need a big house and good jobs
it will cost alot of money and can the MC pull it all off

it will not be easy for him
the MC is actually apparently quite rich when his dad died he got all of his money which was apparently alot and in i think day 10 Rachel asks him why he's getting a job when he is extremely wealthy and the mc does confirm that he doesn't need to work another day in his life

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
the MC is actually apparently quite rich when his dad died he got all of his money which was apparently alot and in i think day 10 Rachel asks him why he's getting a job when he is extremely wealthy and the mc does confirm that he doesn't need to work another day in his life
That was before he had 7 wives and how many future babies. Situations like that, that money is not going to last.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Imo he never comes across as quite that loaded, when it comes up it sounds more like a few years as a single dude.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes