somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think it is more of a free love thing rather than just wanting MC, as has been shown when the ladies are alone together.

Sadly I think the one-offs aren't getting any story wrap ups. (Popstar, Shop riley and MC hid in at mall, the dance club date with lady and bella, etc.)

Oct 31, 2019
Keep in mind this will soon be a fully completed game! Not so many make it there. I think this one will achieve and go somewhat beyond its initial promise too. All very good things. Good work Perverteer!

Reactions: VentureZapatist

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How long until you can fuck the sister? It have been day 28 and the same thing everyday. Sleep, wake up, sleep. No new event happening. Did I do something wrong?

Oct 31, 2019
How long until you can fuck the sister? It have been day 28 and the same thing everyday. Sleep, wake up, sleep. No new event happening. Did I do something wrong?
I kept having the Bella or Susan exclusive romance my first few play through. ha Kind of love Bella. OK, an early way to get things going is the shower scene with Rachel. Let her get a good look at pepe when she walks in that first day. Don't chase after her, though. Be brazen about it at breakfast. The character doesn't actually let Susan know what happens, but it does increase Rachel's lust, leading toward the fairly quick progression with her. Overall it isn't much of a cheat to check their corruption, trust or relationship ratings in the little status menu in the upper right of the screen (the heart), which can help a lot along the way if you are not sure which choices lead to what response by the characters. I felt checking it all the time was a cheat, but there are some trickier paths to juggle. So, it can be an OK crutch for handling some of the more complex path interactions.

Edit: I suppose you could always use the walk-through on page one of this thread too, for a completely guided approach, though those seem to take a fair amount of the fun away to me. I enjoyed getting some of the more challenging paths to line up! Fun stuff with sexy pay off.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I kept having the Bella or Susan exclusive romance my first few play through. ha Kind of love Bella. OK, an early way to get things going is the shower scene with Rachel. Let her get a good look at pepe when she walks in that first day. Don't chase after her, though. Be brazen about it at breakfast. The character doesn't actually let Susan know what happens, but it does increase Rachel's lust, leading toward the fairly quick progression with her. Overall it isn't much of a cheat to check their corruption, trust or relationship ratings in the little status menu in the upper right of the screen (the heart), which can help a lot along the way if you are not sure which choices lead to what response by the characters. I felt checking it all the time was a cheat, but there are some trickier paths to juggle. So, it can be an OK crutch for handling some of the more complex path interactions.
I kind of want romance the redhair sister. Any ideas how?
Also does the incest patch at #1 still necessary?

Oct 31, 2019
The red head is Rachel. That shower scene and the breakfast is key to starting her's. Be sure not to cover-up the interaction at breakfast. Being brazen about it in front of unaware Susan really gets Rachel's motor running. Sounds like you probably should just check the status menu regularly to get the hang of the interactions a bit. Rachel's only tricky parts are the initial ones, as it seemed to me. Seems most have a first impression she is the reserved or innocent one, but she is like her mother, Susan, in personality.

Edit: I believe the one on here still requires the patch, since the one available at Itch.com still does. Though I am not certain of that. I downloaded it first from Itch.com and got the patch here. It actually is how I first came here. ha Eventually getting the subscriber version at Most get the subscriber version from patreon (ugh) though

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What do you mean by this?
Let her get a good look at pepe when she walks in that first day. Don't chase after her, though. Be brazen about it at breakfast
There is no choice in the bathroom. I don't chase after her and tell the true at dinner. I did exactly that but it have been days 30 and nothing happen:(

Oct 31, 2019
OK the big answer ha.

When you do these things with her you see her trust and corruption rating go up yes? In other encounters with her you want to select choices that increase trust most of all, corruption provides the more naughty outcomes. If you want the more romantic Rachel, select few corruption choices. With less corruption she will fall hopelessly in love with the lead character, leading toward the Rachel exclusive ending. Do things with her. Make choices that increase those ratings. There are a lot with Rachel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are concerned about any old logs or version updates that may have caused a bug somewhere, delete the game reload it and install the in. patch mod and begin anew. Be sure to check the status of the characters after each choice to get a feel for how the corruption - trust - relationship stats change for each character.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola and Repuci

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have 6 trust and 2 corruption at days 6. I'm fine with less naughty and more romantic Rachel but acording the walkthrough. If you have high enough corruption you can start sleeping with Rachel start at days 6 and it lead to a lot more erotic scenes later.
It seem to me that high trust lead to no romantic scenes, no relationship at all. So what is the point?

Oct 31, 2019
Well, it is a game that reflects your choices. How the characters relationship occurs from them is the game. A lot of sex is in the game, but the outcomes are not just sex outcomes. There are the true love outcomes. Though I haven't played them through without sex until the wedding night, I bet that is an option, certainly for Liza. Rachel isn't miss sweetness, she may need a wilder sex life to be happy and find true love. So, it is a balance you see. Now the high corruption+love path of Bella! ha That is a crazy one. Near the end of the present game a high corruption is around 18. The trust level can get pretty high 20s, and they need to be high for some of the more unlikely outcomes. I mean four or six wives...

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2019
If you would like some empathy, I could never figure out how to increase Susan's corruption much at all. I did all I could think of with her too, her fucking her daughters all day...corruption stable. ha Edit: Liza has that shocked look below on her face from saying that, cute :)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, but is it normal that there is no romantic scene at all day 30 even though Rachel have very high trust? How long I have to wait.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If you would like some empathy, I could never figure out how to increase Susan's corruption much at all. I did all I could think of with her too, her fucking her daughters all day...corruption stable. ha
Perv mostly abandoned the T&C points halfway through in favour of more direct flowcharts for the relationships. Besides, Susan is plenty kinky, so you wouldn't really influence much there :giggle:

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, but is it normal that there is no romantic scene at all day 30 even though Rachel have very high trust? How long I have to wait.
If you don't get any scenes with one of the main girls for weeks on end, you obviously messed up a choice somewhere. Not everything has trust values attached, often it's just doing things or not doing things. Like did you go to the movies with her? Did you tell her the weird incest movie was kinda hot? etc. pp.

Oct 31, 2019
Yes that is why I keep talking about the first few days. ha Come on Nuka, if things pass the character by, they ain't coming back. I took awhile to get a Liza included playthrough, because some choice closed her to future options. I found her to be the trickest, actually. Its not that different from other games of this sort.

Oct 31, 2019
You know, you can in fact play a true brother - son play through in this, helping your sisters and mother, while having some fun with friends of your sisters. There is even a ending being made for that, the 'goodboy' ending. ha Gah Now you all have me wanting play through it again! Perhaps the Liza only one. Never done that one with her. Her and Bella are meant to be together though? hmmm

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes