NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
BlondieAngelEyes Thank you so much for all the answer.
One more question. Does start mutiple relationship with 3 sister affect the ending?. I only want Rachel as true love but I want to play around with other two as well.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I like the renders but man I keep getting game overs, I hate to have to use a walkthrough but I guess I will with this. I feel like some trigger easily, I told my sister her friend was forward and bam! Game over.

Oct 31, 2019
BlondieAngelEyes Thank you so much for all the answer.
One more question. Does start mutiple relationship with 3 sister affect the ending?. I only want Rachel as true love but I want to play around with other two as well.
You can play around with the others without getting married. They have to be in love and ok with the multi-wives too. There are discussions about the situations and such. Breaking things off without hurt feels as things progress becomes more difficult, as you might image.

No worries glad to help. Just spreading Sisterly Lust ha

Reactions: NukaCola

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
does anyone have a save after the first choise (hug or kiss) couse my games wont let me make the first move in theim then their fine after that had the same problem with 3 other renply games. i would greatly aprisheat it ty

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
does anyone have a save after the first choise (hug or kiss) couse my games wont let me make the first move in theim then their fine after that had the same problem with 3 other renply games. i would greatly aprisheat it ty
If you're that close to the start, just begin again.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
its done the same thing to me for 3 games (dreams and disiers, milf city and where the hart is) but as long as i find a way past the first time i have to use the mouse to pick a option or place , the rest of the game works fine so please a save after the first time you pick weather to kiss or hug the mom please

Allan62640

Oct 24, 2019
can you halp me pls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'extras/extra_01_m_bed.webp'>:
  File "game/extras.rpy", line 8, in script
    scene expression "extras/extra_01_m_bed.webp" with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extras/extra_01_m_bed.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22
Sun Nov 17 00:59:30 2019

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can you halp me pls

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'extras/extra_01_m_bed.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\herbez allan\Downloads\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22
Sun Nov 17 00:59:30 2019
Did you install the new version by extracting it on top of an old version? Don't do that. Always extract it to a new folder.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't want to make Bella preg.. i love her as my slave .. aaahahahahaaaahhahhhahhhahhhaha
:ROFLMAO:

Tozemassas

Jul 21, 2019
i'm having an issue, can't get Bella pregnant. Susan, Rachel and Liza are but Bella isn't. am i doing something wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This has been a mixed bag... on one hand we have a wholesome incest story with an MC that is a decent human, on the other hand we have to believe that so many women would share the same guy....
Still I don't regret a minute of it all
Normally I hate harems, they never make sense to me unless the game is over the top.

Banging all your sisters, your mother, your mother business partner, your little sisters 2 best friends 1 of their cousins, the mother of the guy blackmailing one of the sister, the woman you worked a day with, the sex shop girl and a bunch of woman on an island all the while talking about how you banged your dads girlfriend in a threesome with your girlfriend and the girl in love with her.

I'd totally have banged Steel too. Bet she's hot from behind bent over.

I think it's safe to say it's a bit over the top.

I can't play harem games in a more realistic setting. I had to step away from WTHI cos it looks like the narrative is being ignored to favour a harem when none of them were interested in sharing before. It's getting a bit ridiculous, certain things were said and then completely ignored.

This I don't mind. Nobody denied anything first, just wholesome sex for everyone. Even had a threesome with my buddy and his sister ... couldn't let him touch Alina, she mine.

i'm having an issue, can't get Bella pregnant. Susan, Rachel and Liza are but Bella isn't. am i doing something wrong?
Doesn't want kids on dom route.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I have no idea what I've done differently but now I got the mom hating my ass for impregnating the family and Rachel unhappy that I'm with Riley and all because I have a submissive relationship with Bella? I am so confused. Lol

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I have no idea what I've done differently but now I got the mom hating my ass for impregnating the family and Rachel unhappy that I'm with Riley and all because I have a submissive relationship with Bella? I am so confused. Lol
i recommen a walktrue :)
becouse i have all 4 pregnant there pretty happy
maybe i have some other girls to i dunno need to see in a new update

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well if your gonna sub Bella you get what you got and you obviously didn't woo. mama LOL so your in a sticky wicket. Enjoy the Chaos.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes