Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
knocked up every girl i could, so question now is are we getting a sequel called daughterly love set in 18 years time? If not then why lol
If that's your thing, I know a game you might like, if you haven't played it already. XD

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
knocked up every girl i could, so question now is are we getting a sequel called daughterly love set in 18 years time? If not then why lol
Mate, I lost count of how many children my MC had. Like 20 or more. And about 15 of them were girls. That's a lot to bang for the game you suggesting XD

Reactions: parceload

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Mate, I lost count of how many children my MC had. Like 20 or more. And about 15 of them were girls. That's a lot to bang for the game you suggesting XD
Exactly be an extremely fun game and one of the endings could be you getting all your daughters into the harem getting them pregnant and then do another sequel grandaughterly love or he could die of a heart attack and on his tomb stone could read died in a sea of teen pussy lol

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Exactly be an extremely fun game and one of the endings could be you getting all your daughters into the harem getting them pregnant and then do another sequel grandaughterly love or he could die of a heart attack and on his tomb stone could read died in a sea of teen pussy lol
Just know. The effects of inbreeding would probably defo start showing upon the children of the daughters.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just know. The effects of inbreeding would probably defo start showing upon the children of the daughters.
I read somewhere genetic effects happen on the 3rd generation,if inbreeding continues through the generations. So think we are safe until great great grandaughters lol

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I read somewhere genetic effects happen on the 3rd generation,if inbreeding continues through the generations. So think we are safe until great great grandaughters lol
It can happen even in gen 1, just like a normal healthy couple can have problems. Theres like percentage chance of bad things happening from 1st time incest birth, with each gen increasing the chances

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My harem playthrough ened expensively.

I lost count of how many kids my MC is having.

Sister all pregnant and then had more kids after those, Alina pregnant, Ana pregnant, Kira pregnant, Rebecca, Nia and Seline all pregnant and then the 3 from the past all pregnant, Iris Pregnant and Riley pregnant.

That's a lot of kids.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have just been in a poor mood all day, and been snapping peoples heads off left and right. I saw this update is ready and squealed like a girl, may day has gotten so much better!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Sister all pregnant and then had more kids after those, Alina pregnant, Ana pregnant, Kira pregnant, Rebecca, Nia and Seline all pregnant and then the 3 from the past all pregnant, Iris Pregnant and Riley pregnant.

That's a lot of kids.
I had everyone except Iris and Riley and counted about 20 offsprings lol

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

That's a lot of kids.
Breeding = Strong Lines, More Incest, and possible Father-Daughter, Father-Son, Mother-Son...etc.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I remember when this game first started the renders wasn't good but the story was. Then he stepped his game up. I hope next game you step it up more and add animations.

Kira, Adrianna, and Bella my favorites.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes