Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Depends. On her love route, yes, if you creampie her during sex. On the dom/sub route with her, nope.
Strange i've creampied her at every chance i could and she never got prego. Even in the very end she didnt get prego.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Strange i've creampied her at every chance i could and she never got prego. Even in the very end she didnt get prego.
The chat at the coffee shop with her where she talks about marrying the MC, did you tell her you wanted to have a baby with her?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The 0.21 version was buggy on that end (it accounted for only one pregnancy and stopped after that) - so I assume that you played that part then and I suggest going back to a savegame shortly before you get the preggo-talk with Rachel and repeat that part of the game...

Reactions: Macgamer and Ozel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevertheless: Would you be willing to share a savegame from that route (preferably around the time skip)?
My save was from quite early.

Will play it again and try and remember what the hell I did to make it work and get a save that's useful.

Just need to remember what I did.

Should have made notes ... i'll fix it. I need to do Ana's too.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
My save was from quite early.

Will play it again and try and remember what the hell I did to make it work and get a save that's useful.

Just need to remember what I did.

Should have made notes ... i'll fix it. I need to do Ana's too.
I'd take that as well, just to have a look at it - but compared to Alina that has a pretty low priority... ;)
But thanks for the effort anyways!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh my god ,,,,, awesome ending ... harem route (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) i freaking love this game so much ,, hey has anyone ever became a character in a game ??? or wish to be one :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Perverteer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh my god ,,,,, awesome ending ... harem route (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) i freaking love this game so much ,, hey has anyone ever became a character in a game ??? or wish to be one :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I have been made into a character in Alison Fall of the Apple and The Shrink (same dev) and had a scene in Reluctant Archon.

I also had a strapon named after me in Retrieving the Past during a lesbo scene.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Latest Version, loaded my save had a wedding and at the end after having sex with everyone i could select to creampie Adriana.

and i can't remember ever meting an Adriana in the game.
so i was like.. uhm who is she and why is she here? and then the game threw and exception xD

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I have been made into a character in Alison Fall of the Apple and The Shrink (same dev) and had a scene in Reluctant Archon.

I also had a strapon named after me in Retrieving the Past during a lesbo scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Latest Version, loaded my save had a wedding and at the end after having sex with everyone i could select to creampie Adriana.

so i was like.. uhm who is she and why is she here? and then the game threw and exception xD
Sounds like a bug. You meet Adriana on the Discreet, Inc. path with Ms. Smith/Susan/Mom. I'm guessing you didn't go along that path. XD

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

She is from the Discreet route with mom. Sorry to hear you got an exception.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I had the same bug. Visited discreet once, but backed off soon after doing the less kinky love route. Was surprised when she jumped in to take a creampie too at the wedding orgy, but didn't complain. :D

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
I made a crunched version of Sisterly Lust v.23 ES updated on 26-11-19
Original Version - 1.91GB
Crunched Version - 1.02GB

Links -

Reactions: Insane_Laughter
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes