D

Deleted member 802253

How to impregnate Kira,Ana and Rebeca? i choose to creampie them every time but in the end they are not pregnant...why?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm so happy.

I put off playing my main save but it all paid off...

I married Alina .... the first members of Ava's harem is now a bride.

I could not be any more content right now. Best .. ending .. ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevertheless: Would you be willing to share a savegame from that route (preferably around the time skip)?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
hust played through a couple of saves :D
i liked all endings, specially the harem ones, if done right, you will get so many children, you dont need to have another lol
thank you for making this game, solid and fun story, with multiple endings and good renders to add to it
would have loved for Sabine to stay or at least visit him :)

Reactions: Perverteer

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Nevertheless: Would you be willing to share a savegame from that route (preferably around the time skip)?

Might be something else, but this was the only difference i had between the two harem saves of mine.

Reactions: Great34

myself

Sep 21, 2017
yay got the perfect harem preggy ending :p thanks author thats a great game, wonder will there be a new project?

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Ah, that is how all the game happy endings must be) Take them all, give no one back! Congrats on an amazing game and thank you so much for it, mr. Perveteer! I had so much fun! Hopefully, this game is just the first of many more to come)

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes