Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The 0.21 version was buggy on that end (it accounted for only one pregnancy and stopped after that) - so I assume that you played that part then and I suggest going back to a savegame shortly before you get the preggo-talk with Rachel and repeat that part of the game...
Yeah I expected something like that. I might just go back and destroy Bella lol

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Sounds like a bug. You meet Adriana on the Discreet, Inc. path with Ms. Smith/Susan/Mom. I'm guessing you didn't go along that path. XD
Aah, explains why i didn't know her at all.
That route was not of any interest for me so i skipped it.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
there is even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just don't know how to get that... yet
Already reviewed the file "ending.rpy" and they did not include the short end of the Harem path with Megan, nor dialogue, nor 2 images (ending_mp_pregnant and ending_me_pregnant) (which you refer to is ending_me_pregnant), I think they forgot.
The other ending with Megan, which if included in "ending.rpy" is on Bella's path alone, and to get to that end you must break up with Bella and get the images (ending_me_wedding and ending_me_wedding_kiss)
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: mehGusta

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have been made into a character in Alison Fall of the Apple and The Shrink (same dev) and had a scene in Reluctant Archon.

I also had a strapon named after me in Retrieving the Past during a lesbo scene.
RTP is on my list to play, I just haven't got around to it... it might've just crept up the pecking order slightly ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sisterly Lust [v0.23 ES] [Perverteer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.91GB
Download ~638MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes