preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Gotta be honest, it was weird ending this and being more interested in one of the other girls that's not related to you. While there are multiple reasons for this, it was still strange. I've always thought incest was one of my biggest kinks due to the tabooness of it, but here I am fawning over someone else...

Maybe I'm just in that kind of mood tonight. I replay this entire thing in about a week and see how I feel.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yes im on the Dom path with her.. so no prego on that path?
Like I said in my original post to ya, on the love path, she can get preg, but on the dom/sub path, she doesn't love the MC and doesn't want his babies. XD

Probably why you don't remember that conversation in the coffee shop/diner/whatever, because it probably doesn't happen on the dom/sub path. ;)

Reactions: Macgamer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just wow. God tier VN. This is the happy ending we all deserve, thank you Perverteer.

I must have been unlucky with the pregnancy checks, I only managed Rachel, Liza and Mom despite creampieing at every opportunity. Sad to see I missed out on more Megan.

But I can get over that because we got to piss on Adriana! I wanted it so badly and this game delivered.

I'm going to miss it, but I can't wait to play Tales From The Unending Void.
Did you tell Bella that you wanted kids when she mentioned them (at dinner in a restaurant)? You have to be on the romance path, not the dom path. If you went for dominance or on the love path you didn't say you wanted them too, she'd stay on the pill; otherwise she gets off the pill and she can get pregnant. IDK, every single girl I looked at for more than two seconds got preggers (well, except the pop singer).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Did you tell Bella that you wanted kids when she mentioned them (at dinner in a restaurant)? You have to be on the romance path, not the dom path. If you went for dominance or on the love path you didn't say you wanted them too, she'd stay on the pill; otherwise she gets off the pill and she can get pregnant. IDK, every single girl I looked at for more than two seconds got preggers (well, except the pop singer).
lol yeah and that makes 17 Kids at the end including Sasha,Sabine and Miley when you on the love path with your family and when you filled them all up all the time when possible.

and to be honest Bella is my favorite girl there too :love::love:

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Ah must have been the dom path, I think I lost track of my love path around version 12. Oh well, I'm not complaining about playing it again.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And just like that another very good game has reached its conclusion. A little sad seeing it end, but it went out on a high note. With some very minor things sprinkling the parade.

First of all, making the rounds at the start was very nice, in the sense that you just had a conversation and nothing sexual with most of them. Also, seeing the three women from the past was a pleasant surprise. I did not remember who Kira was until I've read here in the thread that she was involved in the Sleepover Foursome with Ana and Marcus.

About the wedding, it was fun playing Guess the Bride from the "sliders" and for a moment was honestly surprised that with Riley and Iris there were two more. Ah, what two months can do to an aging brain. However, the latter two not being with the other four (which happened obviously due to picture composition and rendering time reasons) in front of the mayor made me feel that they were meant as second-rate brides or afterthoughts. I mean, imagine the woman having to stand in the second row in front of the "altar" when you should be star of the show. Also, somehow six wedding vows got a bit repetitive. :ROFLMAO:

Wedding Night: Locating it on the beach was a great idea and had some hot scenes. Once again I felt sad for Iris that she felt the need to actually leave and come back. It was a bit heartbreaking that she felt excluded, which I never wanted to do to her. Like others I have never met Adrianna outside extra scenes from the main menu, so I was surprised that I could anally creampie a girl out of thin air. :D

Aftermath: The epilogues went pretty much as expected, which no pregnancies from anybody in my playthrough. I guess to unlock pregnant side ladies you will have to knock up your family first.

So, all in all, Congratulations on finishing your game, Perverteer! Since Space Operas aren't really floating my boat this is where we part ways for a while, but I wish you all the best for Tales from the Unending Void! Play that game, people, I'm pretty sure it will be as good as this one.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah must have been the dom path, I think I lost track of my love path around version 12. Oh well, I'm not complaining about playing it again.
Yeah, it's her personality. She's really the fairytale dreamer type. If you dominate her, she'll obey you out of lust, but internally she'll resent you for life. :( Although early on it's tempting to dominate her, once you melt her with love it's a lot better (in terms of relationship, not in terms of sex ofc).

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, it's her personality. She's really the fairytale dreamer type. If you dominate her, she'll obey you out of lust, but internally she'll resent you for life. :( Although early on it's tempting to dominate her, once you melt her with love it's a lot better (in terms of relationship, not in terms of sex ofc).
Yeah, Bella is the massive bitch that turns into a lovely sweetheart once the MC melts her ice-cold heart. Those girls are almost always the favorites in whatever games they're in. XD

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
I imagine there's less watersports in the love route?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I imagine there's less watersports in the love route?
I don't remember any watersports at all on Bella's love route. Pretty sure watersports don't happen at all if you choose to turn it off, anyway. If you like watersports, though, the love route may disappoint. If you want pregnant Bella, though, love route is the only way.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Since you don't get Adrianna there if you skip Discreet, yes. You can still have it with the one Island Girl that you can surprise in the bushes and with Valentina. I would not know otherwise, since it is not for me and I turned it off.
I meant the Bella love path
I don't remember any watersports at all on Bella's love route. Pretty sure watersports don't happen at all if you choose to turn it off, anyway. If you like watersports, though, the love route may disappoint. If you want pregnant Bella, though, love route is the only way.
As much as it pains me, I'll forfeit a little piss to get a full pregnancy ending

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes