Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Adriana and Rebeca, yes. Nia... can't say I remember any with her.
it was when they were the first time on Belugio Treesome with Rebecca,Nia and the MC was it i think who did watersports with whom there i don´t remember anymore.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
it was when they were the first time on Belugio Treesome with Rebecca,Nia and the MC was it i think who did watersports with whom there i don´t remember anymore.
Actually, yeah, you're right. Nia and Rebeca piss on each other and whatnot. Forgot about that one. I don't think the MC ever does so to Nia, though, unless I'm mistaken again. XD

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I "failed" my playthrough. MC couldn't get Adriana, Megan or the islander girls pregnant. Everyone else was pumping out babies though.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
after getting rid of her BF she kind of disappeared. It felt like i just wasnt getting any events for her. I'm going to try to be nice to the 2 older sisters/mother but go solo with baby sister. i havent done any non harem routes. i might also try to get oldest sister events this build
I had the same problem with the youngest sister. Messed up something on one of the first few interactions and from that point on she was just sort of in the background and barely even talked to me.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Damn. I have a "completed" tag here. Thank you all for the positive feedback! Never thought I'd actually complete a game, let alone develop one for more than two years.

Holy shit, young Steel was hot as hell.

Was not expecting that.

Congrats though hun, you did good.

I did not cry, weddings do not make me tear up ... honest.

Didn't think pixel weddings would have the same effect but there I was, blubbing away ..... loved those dresses though.
I was a little taken aback too when I turned off Mrs. Steel's aging morphs, she didn't look all that bad. And it's a plain Victoria 7 model, forgot all about that.

How to impregnate Kira,Ana and Rebeca? i choose to creampie them every time but in the end they are not pregnant...why?
Those girls are only pregnant in the epilogue and only when Mom, Liza, Bella and Rachel are pregnant.

there is even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just don't know how to get that... yet
Yeah, I rendered her, but I couldn't find a good set of variables to trigger her pregnant ending. I only want the pregnant endings to show for the people who explicitly made the choice to have pregnancy routes in their playthroughs.

Latest Version, loaded my save had a wedding and at the end after having sex with everyone i could select to creampie Adriana.

and i can't remember ever meting an Adriana in the game.
so i was like.. uhm who is she and why is she here? and then the game threw and exception xD
That's gotta be weird. Looking at the code I see that I neglected to check for the proper triggers in the story. Will be fixed in v1.0 next month!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you Perverteer for sharing a great visual novel game and wonderful journey and its characters (My early Thanksgiving thankfulness). One of the best endings and best harem endings. No 'only pick one girl' ending or rushed ending, no fires, no unanswered questions. Hope your new game just as fun and successful.
Got to see sweet Kira again (love her design), along with both the exciting Ana and Alina. Sasha, Miley, Sabine in the present time. More Nia (one of my top faves), Rebeca, and Selena. Babies Ever After.
I expected such an ending for Mrs. Steel, her own past biting her (and Woodman) in the butt.

So the sequel “Fatherly Love”, next? MC so charming, he charms the pants off his daughters and sons. Them fighting for their father's love, sons trapping daddy for his attention :LOL:.
Maybe in the Sisterly Love universe soon after science has greatly advanced technology and medicine, even stopping the aging process and see the gang make a cameo in space in Perverteer's new game. (Just throwing out ideas. Not expecting anything.)

I counted 21 babies minimum (14 girls, 6 boys, 1 unknown).

With the way it's going so far in "WVM", "WVM" is like a spiritual successor to Sisterly Lust, in terms of the harem and pregnancy aspect.

A great game, sad that it's over... and the "one" that got away :(...
Yes, unfortunate. For the one that got away, there’s one way I could imagine MC meeting Valentina again, in context with the epilogue. Kira is a dancer right, maybe have it where at some point Kira was a backup dancer for Valentina’s touring concerts, and MC shows up to a concert to support Kira and also taking Rachel and by chance they see and meet up again with Valentina. Maybe had it where she, a big singer had a baby with a mysterious man (MC), causing her to take a small break in her music career.

And Megan was pretty much erased on the Bella love route.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I "failed" my playthrough. MC couldn't get Adriana, Megan or the islander girls pregnant. Everyone else was pumping out babies though.
you will see Adriana Pregnant only in the epilogue when on harem path with the whole family pregnant and i think with the wedding with all of the 7 girls that i know happens on harem path.
with megan i think you have to be on the dom path with bella and share bella with megan?? i don´t know for sure haven´t played that route yet.
and the other island girls you met at Belugio won´t get pregnant at the harem route well not that route i played at least.

Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like it's time to play some SL. Seems like it was August when I last played... Congrats to the dev for getting the COMPLETED achievement!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes