Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Finished the game, and just... wow!

The journey was awesome, the characters were superb, and it's sad to see it come to an end. It's been my favorite h-game since I first played it, and it still is. Not sure if any will surpass it, or even come to stand level with it.

Thanks so much, Perverteer, for all the fun times you created with this game, congratulations on seeing it through to completion, and best of luck on all of your future endeavors!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and the other island girls you met at Belugio won´t get pregnant at the harem route well not that route i played at least.
Everyone was pregnant in mine including the island girls and the 3 girls from his past.

Every single girl that I could have a sex scene with ended up pregnant apart from Megan due to me being on Bella's love route.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Sisterly Love" aka "The Life and Times of a Modern Day Genghis Khan" :ROFLMAO:

I can't even imagine what a 23andMe test is gonna look like on that island in about 50 years!
I kept having flashbacks of Coming to America. :LOL: Now just imagine all of those kiddos, playing and growing up together. There might need to be serious gene splicing later on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Everyone was pregnant in mine including the island girls and the 3 girls from his past.

Every single girl that I could have a sex scene with ended up pregnant apart from Megan due to me being on Bella's love route.
Yep. I'm not sure what others wanting pregnancy with everyone did to miss that. It was pretty much impossible not to get everyone pregnant by the end of my game.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019

Can confirm, same in my playthrough. Got Ana, Alina, Nia, Nia's girlfriend (Sabrina? Selena? Whatever...), Rebeca, Sabine, Sasha, and Miley pregnant. Am I missing anyone? XD

EDIT: Yep, forgot Kira. XD

Last edited:

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
For fuck fest game, it it very good! Congrats of the final release and good luck with your new game!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, Bella is the massive bitch that turns into a lovely sweetheart once the MC melts her ice-cold heart. Those girls are almost always the favorites in whatever games they're in. XD
It's true, isn't it? In many ways Bella specifically reminds me of Veronica in MotH: tough shell to crack, but once she submits fully she absolutely adores the MC. And Veronica is also amazing once she's calmed down and embraced things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It's true, isn't it? In many ways Bella specifically reminds me of Veronica in MoH: tough shell to crack, but once she submits fully she absolutely adores the MC. And Veronica is also amazing once she's calmed down and embraced things.
Pretty much exactly who I was thinking of when I mentioned that. She is bae, just like Bella, and seems to largely be the fan favorite in MotH, too. :love:

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

Nia and Rebecca too then??
damn that makes more than 17 in the end then o_O

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Can confirm, same in my playthrough. Got Ana, Alina, Nia, Nia's girlfriend (Sabrina? Selena? Whatever...), Rebeca, Sabine, Sasha, and Miley pregnant. Am I missing anyone? XD
how did you guys done that with the island girls???
what choices have you made there still remember them???
i got all of them preggo exept the island girls there

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how did you guy done that with the island girls???
Had sex with them at every opportunity.

There is one option during the first trip to the island near the end where one of the choices is relax a bit, that's the last sex scene with Rebecca and Nia. I don't know if getting them all is important but I went through all of them and got an epilogue with Nia, Rebecca and Seline (Nia's girlfriend/wife) all pregnant.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
how did you guys done that with the island girls???
I'm not sure. I followed the walkthrough on the first page, so check it for the choices with Rebeca and Nia, maybe it'll help you see which choice lead you astray of their pregnancy ending?

Reactions: Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I'm not sure. I followed the walkthrough on the first page, so check it for the choices with Rebeca and Nia, maybe it'll help you see which choice lead you astray of their pregnancy ending?
hmmm i followed the walkthrough to but maybe i have made a wrong choice there per accident on Belugio

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

There is one option during the first trip to the island near the end where one of the choices is relax a bit, that's the last sex scene with Rebecca and Nia. I don't know if getting them all is important but I went through all of them and got an epilogue with Nia, Rebecca and Seline (Nia's girlfriend/wife) all pregnant.
hmmm i think i´ve gone there too but i am not really sure now
i will test it and play again :D :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

hmmm i think i´ve gone there too but i am not really sure now
i will test it and play again :D :love:
Rule of Thumb: If the MC isn't always sore (and realistically walking with a limp all the time), you've probably missed a key scene to get everyone pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Steinchen and Ozel

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely ending to a lovely game. It was nice to see some of my favourites again (Miley, Sasha and Kira).
I don't know why I married Riley too, she's not even my style. Must be good sex?
In the end of babylist I was left waiting to know how many babies James made with him :D.

Btw. MC is still beginner. My sister is married to african, who's son of village chieftain. That chieftain has something like 14 wives and 74 offsprings if I recall correctly. Africa's population overgrowth is real thing :rolleyes:.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes