The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*sniffles* it's finally over bittersweet but the ending was beautiful course I could squeeze a bit more out of the game since i never did folow dom bella path or the discreet path. Speaking of which my ending had a bit of a WTF? moment continuity error in it during the post wedding orgy. At the end I had the option to creampie Adriana even tho she wasn't even there because I never met her having never gone to discreet on this save lol.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just wondering if Kira is only available if you use the incest patch? I played the game before the latest update (twice) and both times at the sleepover, I never had the threesome with Kira and Ana. I caught her and I think I did say she's hot but only sex with Rachel and Alina. Should I try again with the newest version? And I assume since I don't have the patch, it would just be the threesome and not the foursome with James.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
holy shit... o_O:eek::D

on harem path with all girls included the MC has banged, at the end i counted 17 Kids there :eek::eek::Do_O

wow that was a great ending for a great game.I hope your new project is as good as this one here.

Reactions: Perverteer

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I really enjoyed this game up until the last few updates. I've been a patron of his for a while (still am). The problem I have isn't actually with the game, or the quality of the work, or the story. It's that it's an impossible scenario to have a believable happy ending with, and that's incredibly obvious in the last chapters. My brain blows a fuse at the disconnect between chapters 1-20, and the ending. Chapters 1-20 are mostly believable (I'm using that term loosely). Then the ending dives so hard into TLC-tier-fantasy that it's almost like it's trying to parody how the scenario is completely ludicrous. "He just impregnated and married his whole family and thier closest friends and they're all going to live together in peace and harmony on this tropical island of sexual freedom. (laughtrack)"

The bulk of the story maintained realistic elements. The characters were mostly believable, the situations they got themselves into were relateable, and all the interactions between them were passable. With a few exceptions, of course. And, honestly, the real ending is them going their seperate ways. MC gets hatefully abandoned by every girl in his life except maybe Bella depending on the route you chose. That would "fit" the first 20 chapters where realism wasn't neglected. But, that scene where they were all sitting in the living room coming clean - that was where things went off the rails and my interest in the story dropped about 75%. All of them should have been completely hurt and outraged. From then on, nothing naturally flowed and fit in with the rest of the story. It was like the girls were speaking with a gun to their head and fed lines to say 'or else'.

But ... like I said. This is not the writer's fault. There's only 2 possible ends to these scenarios. One for the people who like it real, and one for the people who like happy endings. Can't have it both ways with subjects like this.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys, I have a gub problem that struck me for a while. Does anyone have this problem like mine?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 726, in script call
File "F:\TunderDownload\sister lust\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "F:\TunderDownload\sister lust\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22.1
Wed Nov 27 14:05:50 2019
```

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I really enjoyed this game up until the last few updates. I've been a patron of his for a while (still am). The problem I have isn't actually with the game, or the quality of the work, or the story. It's that it's an impossible scenario to have a believable happy ending with, and that's incredibly obvious in the last chapters. My brain blows a fuse at the disconnect between chapters 1-20, and the ending. Chapters 1-20 are mostly believable (I'm using that term loosely). Then the ending dives so hard into TLC-tier-fantasy that it's almost like it's trying to parody how the scenario is completely ludicrous. "He just impregnated and married his whole family and thier closest friends and they're all going to live together in peace and harmony on this tropical island of sexual freedom. (laughtrack)"

The bulk of the story maintained realistic elements. The characters were mostly believable, the situations they got themselves into were relateable, and all the interactions between them were passable. With a few exceptions, of course. And, honestly, the real ending is them going their seperate ways. MC gets hatefully abandoned by every girl in his life except maybe Bella depending on the route you chose. That would "fit" the first 20 chapters where realism wasn't neglected. But, that scene where they were all sitting in the living room coming clean - that was where things went off the rails and my interest in the story dropped about 75%. All of them should have been completely hurt and outraged. From then on, nothing naturally flowed and fit in with the rest of the story. It was all very forced.

But ... like I said. This is not the writer's fault. There's only 2 possible ends to these scenarios. One for the people who like it real, and one for the people who like happy endings. Can't have it both ways with subjects like this.
i learned something here on F95 about this kind of games : and that is that realism is not wanted in lets say 95% of the games are made here. It is all about fantasy because it is not real.
ok some games needs a realistic ending because of the story the DEV tells but these are rare ones.

it doesn´t matter i like games like this and games with realistic endings.Okay some games have an absurd story with more absurd endings but all in all it depents on the story of the game if realisim is needed or not.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys, I have a gub problem that struck me for a while. Does anyone have this problem like mine?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\TunderDownload\sister lust\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "F:\TunderDownload\sister lust\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22.1
Wed Nov 27 14:05:50 2019
```
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-23-es-perverteer.6547/post-2100142

Reactions: bahamter

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
i learned something here on F95 about this kind of games : and that is that realism is not wanted in lets say 95% of the games are made here. It is all about fantasy because it is not real.
ok some games needs a realistic ending because of the story the DEV tells but these are rare ones.

it does´t matter i like games like this and games with realistic endings too depents on the story of the game.
Yeah, sometimes what is realistic is also up to the judgment of the one that is weighing what is realistic, and what is not.

Reactions: Steinchen

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This guys written more vows than most people ever will in a lifetime, and he's making a second game.
In fairness, he was pretty wordy throughout the game. I get being good at description, but holy crap, that's a lot of exposition to plough through. I don't think I'd ever want to play this beginning to end without long pauses in between sessions. Getting it piecemeal is the only way I made it through, despite the quality of renders and many fetishes being satisfied.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Just wow. God tier VN. This is the happy ending we all deserve, thank you Perverteer.

I must have been unlucky with the pregnancy checks, I only managed Rachel, Liza and Mom despite creampieing at every opportunity. Sad to see I missed out on more Megan.

But I can get over that because we got to piss on Adriana! I wanted it so badly and this game delivered.

I'm going to miss it, but I can't wait to play Tales From The Unending Void.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes