Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
All good things must end. At least it was a good ending. Not rushed and logical and not like plenty of devs who just cant seem to end games properly. (y)

If this had been a real life story the MC would have to be a superman of some sorts to service how many in the end including friends and family? It was a half descent story when it finally got going. Look forward to new stories coming from this stable.

Reactions: Perverteer

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Might be a Bug.
On Rachel path only, the wedding scene don't appear, there's no dancing in the after party and no sex scene like in Bella path.

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
this was ok but could have been so much better. the mom was hot. animations lacking. hope someone remakes this.

facepalm all you want. story was good until mc actually got with his mother. a mess afterwards. please someone remake this and change the story.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I didn’t get much feedback on the reworked start of the Bella sub path to make it less blackmail and more Bella realizing she likes the MC and being dominated but even so, I am thinking about a mod where she can ask for the MC to get her pregnant if any of her sisters are knocked up.

Any thoughts?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I didn’t get much feedback on the reworked start of the Bella sub path to make it less blackmail and more Bella realizing she likes the MC and being dominated but even so, I am thinking about a mod where she can ask for the MC to get her pregnant if any of her sisters are knocked up.

Any thoughts?
For me the only thing missing was getting Bella pregnant on corruption path, would love to see that

Reactions: Fraxo and zh

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Might be a Bug.
On Rachel path only, the wedding scene don't appear, there's no dancing in the after party and no sex scene like in Bella path.
This is a known issue with the exclusive paths. I posted a fix in the original release post, but that hasn't been shared here, unfortunately.

Here's the fix:

So if you have asked Rachel, Bella, Liza or Susan to marry you during the night of Day 144 you might run into trouble with this release. To fix it you can load a save just before the proposal, or set the variable via the console (Shift + O). These are the relevant variables:

r_marriage=True

l_marriage=True

m_marriage=True

b_marriage=True

Any thoughts?
The lack of feedback might be a positive thing, because it means the changes weren't that controversial. I for one am very happy with the changes you've made and I've heard some positive notes about it on my Discord too. The only thing that's often request is a pregnancy option, so if you can make it work via a mod, I'm sure people would be very happy. ;)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This is a known issue with the exclusive paths. I posted a fix in the original release post, but that hasn't been shared here, unfortunately.

Here's the fix:

So if you have asked Rachel, Bella, Liza or Susan to marry you during the night of Day 144 you might run into trouble with this release. To fix it you can load a save just before the proposal, or set the variable via the console (Shift + O). These are the relevant variables:

r_marriage=True

l_marriage=True

m_marriage=True

b_marriage=True

The lack of feedback might be a positive thing, because it means the changes weren't that controversial. I for one am very happy with the changes you've made and I've heard some positive notes about it on my Discord too. The only thing that's often request is a pregnancy option, so if you can make it work via a mod, I'm sure people would be very happy. ;)
I did return to the day before i ask her to marry the mc, and it works.
Thank you

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
it was a nice game
pity it's done
went dom harem - didn't get bella pg nor the blond secretary and neither the neighbour - gues it was lose to 50-50% , probably play it again once it finishes with patches

Reactions: Perverteer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, to summarise, as someone who went through this game saying 'yes' to every single woman, following the 'romance' path for all the sisters and the Discreet path with the Mom, here's what I ended up with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! That's a lot of kids. But, hey, I guess life is now so perfect on Belugio that they all have the money to afford them. Also, it does create an interesting prospect for the future :sneaky:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes