Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The compressed version I downloaded is the taboo version
If you want to play the "standard edition" but when you load the game it says "taboo edition" without installing the patch, then you must have had it installed previously, you will need to delete your old persistent file from the save directory.
sltitle.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello how do you get Iris number or date her ?
On page 20 of the walkthrough

it says to compliment her if you want her phone number
Day 23
Lying about the nature of your date with Mrs. Smith to Iris might cast your future relationship
with the latter woman in another light. Choose to compliment her if you want her phone
number and the opportunity to start a relationship with Iris in the future.

Be careful when choosing to react to the opera with Mrs. Smith. If you say you hated it, you'll
lose trust.

Reactions: lewismasss

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
And her goes one of my fave stories!
Such an amazing collection of Hot women!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
If you want to play the "standard edition" but when you load the game it says "taboo edition" without installing the patch, then you must have had it installed previously, you will need to delete your old persistent file from the save directory.
View attachment 472934
Nope never installed the patch before. Deleting the persistent file didn't help either

Reactions: pootin

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes I did
That image I posted is of the compressed version, the information for whether you have it set to taboo or not is stored in the persistent file.
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove-1502799947
Drive:\SL-023-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC_compressed\SL-0.23-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game\saves

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
That image I posted is of the compressed version, the information for whether you have it set to taboo or not is stored in the persistent file.
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove-1502799947
Drive:\SL-023-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC_compressed\SL-0.23-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game\saves
I downloaded the full size version and found this: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent
Deleting this folder (and the previously mentioned persistent files got it working for me. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Hones

heonix

Apr 22, 2018
To clarify is this finished for version or completed never to be added to or worked on again? i have v0.22 and enjoyed it. im sure the MC has much more shinanigans to get through past day 145 belle is such a hottie....

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
To clarify is this finished for version or completed never to be added to or worked on again? i have v0.22 and enjoyed it. im sure the MC has much more shinanigans to get through past day 145 belle is such a hottie....
The story is properly concluded, there's one general polishing and bug fixing update planned to bring it fully up to v1.0 and then only maintenance in case someone finds bugs on a rare route combination or something.

Reactions: Perverteer

heonix

Apr 22, 2018
It must take alot of time to pump these games out all stories have an end. its a pitty for me i have only got on the end of the dev but i was hoping there would be more versions with alt paths bella and susan are the only two with submissive roles i would have loved to see a more submisive/broken liza and rachel path. but hey all things must complete eventually massive thanks to the developer i have actually played this one rather than skipping text to get the results

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
So, to summarise, as someone who went through this game saying 'yes' to every single woman, following the 'romance' path for all the sisters and the Discreet path with the Mom, here's what I ended up with:

Holy shit! That's a lot of kids. But, hey, I guess life is now so perfect on Belugio that they all have the money to afford them. Also, it does create an interesting prospect for the future :sneaky:.
Seems like a replay is needed. Missed a lot of this by the submission path. Why? Thought I agreed to all propositions like it was listed here. Are there any "gamebreakers" I missed somewhere?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
so, is this v.0.23 the end of the story? or we're gonna have a little bit of more update for completion (outside bug/error fixing)?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes