randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I guess it's the end. It does have the completed tag on it.
thank you, forgot about the completed tag.
there is one more update to fix bugs and some other things :)
I just played SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC) a while ago, I can see that we're (almost) at the end of the story. just wanna make sure that im downloading for completed story. I guess I'll wait for the next update for that.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
thank you, forgot about the completed tag.

I just played SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC) a while ago, I can see that we're (almost) at the end of the story. just wanna make sure that im downloading for completed story. I guess I'll wait for the next update for that.
This is complete, the next release is for polish and bugfixes, no extra content.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Perverteer, congrats on completing this VN! It was an entertaining journey following your fantasies up to a point where it became too messy to me. My personal highlight happened on day 29/30 between MC and Liza on tour, just to let you know.

Reactions: Perverteer

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Blimey the cost of living in Belugio 'MUST' be very cheap. I mean the amount of kids the Mc can possibly end up having with every single women in game in the end is just Wow!!! Unless the Mc's father was like the richest man on the planet then after 18+ years of bringing up all them children it would take care of the inheritance and then some lol... Great game and plenty of options on who you want and I suppose if you want to f*ck everything that moves then the ending becomes costly like I mentioned hahaha!! Thankyou dev for the game and I enjoyed it very much and looking forward to more of your work :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So if I want Rachel only for myself I have to say no to the threesome with Nia on day 17, right?. If not Rachel is going to have sex with someone else right?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, Belugio has a new population boom, and most of them share the same father.
It'll be like Iceland, will need a dating app to say whether or not the person you're dating is too closely related.

Although, in Belugio that will probably be a positive ;)

Nov 11, 2018
Oh great... Android is killing it again.. 2GB file, so somehow Android is not being able to install it due to lack of space even though I've 10GB free space. Already waited for the taboo patch and now when it's out I'll have to wait for the compressed version. Life is hard man. Life is hard!

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so I loved it, but why v0.23 = v0.99? Was there a crapload more stuff due and patreon stuck it's nose in, like that DC/Marvel crossover game?

D

Deleted member 740319

amazing job... purely fantastic story and visuals... we need more from this guy, MOREE games like this

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone has contact to Perveteer, Rebeca really need some rework. She looks like having a skin sickness in the scenes when the MC visits the island again. Not sure if it was earlier the same.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes