Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Did i mess up my playthrough? Jaime didnt go with ana? And ana married some random duee instead of jaime? And jaime barely visits us?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She got preggers on my playthrough.
only on bella love route.

is this his new game and using the same girls from the his first game ?
i'd say fanfic.

Is Bella interactions near the end of the game. I have yet to barely interact with her and the game is imploding around me. 2 sisters pregnant, mom knows the truth and the counselor has caught me kissing. Did i miss the Bella route somehow ?
yes, if you don't give her money when she asks help (near beginning of game) then she will be locked out.

my first ever post and its for a good cause,can i get a command for a 100% pregnancy chance? pretty pls :D
just keep mc cumming inside them when possible and they will get preggo.

Did i mess up my playthrough? Jaime didnt go with ana? And ana married some random duee instead of jaime? And jaime barely visits us?
yes, you didn't ask her to come with you or you didn't start sibling sex between her and her brother (early game).

bug: on wedding day on bella love route she wasn't pregnant (not sure about sexfest after that since she wasn't shown much) and afterwards she was preggo again.

great ending and I lost count how many babies mc sired on Bella's lovepath (must been at least 20).

Reactions: Perverteer

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, is there any way to get Megan's ending currently? I was on a dom path with Bella and done everything with Megan (at least I think I did) but still got "you never heard from her again" ending.

I also got "moved to other city and never heard again from him" for James, even though Ana's ending clearly said they both moved to the island where they lived together, while she still fucked MC every now and then, so I assume some of my triggers were somehow broken...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Oh great... Android is killing it again.. 2GB file, so somehow Android is not being able to install it due to lack of space even though I've 10GB free space. Already waited for the taboo patch and now when it's out I'll have to wait for the compressed version. Life is hard man. Life is hard!
In the same situation. In fact, been there for the last several updates. I only held off since i knew it was coming to an end, so figured id wait for a crunched android.

Reactions: Barack Osama99

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is Bella interactions near the end of the game. I have yet to barely interact with her and the game is imploding around me. 2 sisters pregnant, mom knows the truth and the counselor has caught me kissing. Did i miss the Bella route somehow ?
Bella's route starts near the beginning of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
This is one of the better VN's featured on this site but i gotta say it started to drag out a bit towards the end (im not a big fan of pregnancy, maybe that's why) so im relieved to finally see a Completed tag on this.

Can't wait to see what's next in store for us, i hope he won't deviate much from his first game and we'll see some tags that were present in this one (one especially). Fingers crossed.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
came across a bug on wedding day, i did not romance the mom, or pay attention to her at all but am now marrying her.

* okay not marrying her, but it had a moment while they were all taking their places.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Next one is very different, it's sci fi.
Well that ain't all that bad then, i find most of Sci-fi vn's a tad cringy but i trust in Perverteer's writing skills enough to pull this off.
My number one concern is whether there's going to be a patch included for the upcoming game, but i guess im going to have to wait and see.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Well that ain't all that bad then, i find most of Sci-fi vn's a tad cringy but i trust in Perverteer's writing skills enough to pull this off.
My number one concern is whether there's going to be a patch included for the upcoming game, but i guess im going to have to wait and see.

a less it will have a harem in it hehe :)

Reactions: Draverik

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
yup there is a bug on wedding day, the mom takes part in the fun even if you ignored her the whole game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The bug fix/polish rolls out for this in December and it looks like part 1 for the new game will be close behind that.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This is one of the better VN's featured on this site but i gotta say it started to drag out a bit towards the end (im not a big fan of pregnancy, maybe that's why) so im relieved to finally see a Completed tag on this.

Can't wait to see what's next in store for us, i hope he won't deviate much from his first game and we'll see some tags that were present in this one (one especially). Fingers crossed.
In terms of tags/genres/themes, here's Perverteer website detailing his new visual novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes