goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry hun, should be working now
I think I know what's going on with the marriages.

Did you get any endings with no marriage? It looks like, from the code, that a random girl is picked, and if you are in a relationship with her and don't go to the island, you marry her. If you're not in a relationship with her, you don't get married.

The side girl endings look like this:

$ marriage_girl = [
"Iris",
"Riley",
"Alina",
"Ana",
"Megan",
"Kira"
]

python:
random.shuffle(marriage_girl)

if al_relationship and day145_al_a_visit:
(in a relationship, went to the island - she stays after the wedding)
elif (day142_r_belugio or day142_b_belugio or day142_m_belugio or day142_l_belugio) and ((al_relationship and not day145_al_a_visit) or (r_marriage and not al_relationship)):
(not in a relationship and married Rachel, or in a relationship and didn't invite her to the island - she doesn't stay)
elif al_relationship and marriage_girl is 'Alina':
(in a relationship and game randomly chose her - get married)
elif al_relationship and marriage_girl is not 'Alina':
(in a relationship and game did not randomly choose her - continue affair)
elif (r_relationship or r_relationship_ended) and not al_relationship:
(not in a relationship, didn't marry Rachel, so she didn't go to the wedding)

Perverteer it looks like there's a bug here - if, say, marriage_girl is 'Ana', but you don't have a relationship with Ana, the Alina code will mention your marriage to Ana, but the Ana ending will not be a marriage to you. I suspect there are similar bugs in the other endings.

Another issue - random.shuffle will shuffle the list in place. I'm not sure how it's working now, because marriage_girl remains a list, and the code compares it to a string. You should use random.choice instead of random.shuffle, and use different variable names for the list and the single name. You should also keep repeating the choice until you have a girl you have a relationship with, and gate this on ((not belugio) and (in a relationship with at least 1 side girl)).

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Actual marriage scenes with the dress and everything.

You don't go to the island with them, you stay home so which is why they are fiddly to get. I had Alina's but can't remember how I got it and what choices I made and none of my saves get me there again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting... Thanks, never would have found that by myself.

Makes me wonder how many different endings there is, though. Well, I guess we'll find them all sooner or later. :)

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I think I know what's going on with the marriages.

Did you get any endings with no marriage? It looks like, from the code, that a random girl is picked, and if you are in a relationship with her and don't go to the island, you marry her. If you're not in a relationship with her, you don't get married.

The side girl endings look like this:

$ marriage_girl = [
"Iris",
"Riley",
"Alina",
"Ana",
"Megan",
"Kira"
]

python:
random.shuffle(marriage_girl)

if al_relationship and day145_al_a_visit:
(in a relationship, went to the island - she stays after the wedding)
elif (day142_r_belugio or day142_b_belugio or day142_m_belugio or day142_l_belugio) and ((al_relationship and not day145_al_a_visit) or (r_marriage and not al_relationship)):
(not in a relationship and married Rachel, or in a relationship and didn't invite her to the island - she doesn't stay)
elif al_relationship and marriage_girl is 'Alina':
(in a relationship and game randomly chose her - get married)
elif al_relationship and marriage_girl is not 'Alina':
(in a relationship and game did not randomly choose her - continue affair)
elif (r_relationship or r_relationship_ended) and not al_relationship:
(not in a relationship, didn't marry Rachel, so she didn't go to the wedding)

Perverteer it looks like there's a bug here - if, say, marriage_girl is 'Ana', but you don't have a relationship with Ana, the Alina code will mention your marriage to Ana, but the Ana ending will not be a marriage to you. I suspect there are similar bugs in the other endings.

Another issue - random.shuffle will shuffle the list in place. I'm not sure how it's working now, because marriage_girl remains a list, and the code compares it to a string. You should use random.choice instead of random.shuffle, and use different variable names for the list and the single name. You should also keep repeating the choice until you have a girl you have a relationship with, and gate this on ((not belugio) and (in a relationship with at least 1 side girl)).
Haha, wow, look at my masterly code! What a mess.

Thanks for the pointers, this is going on the TO FIX list. ;)

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
can anyone tell me if there is any anal sex scene with susan or discret in this game?
gente, alguém pode me informar se existe alguma Cena de sexo anal com
susan ou com discret neste jogo?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no mommy anal nor liza anal but others mc gets to fuck in ass (besides bella on love route).

mrs steel looked quite good when she was young.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a bug with some of the triggers at the end? I told James that I was not sharing his sister and to stay away from Alina, yet both moved forward as if it was the opposite. I also didn't see a wedding bit for any of the side characters other then Adrianna, Iris, and Riley. Do they have one?

Edit: I see that they have one now, and it looks like it is a bug to get them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is just end credits telling that james and his sister got married on island and mc kept fucking her etc.

Reactions: Doxxi

udogu

May 20, 2019
So, am I to understand that this game is completed in the sense that the story is done and there are just bug fixes from now on?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Is there a kind soul here who has most (if not all) of the 'Renders of the month' that were posted in the thread?
I did my best to search but could only manage like 8-9.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK Wow...Gonna do an honest review here.

First off, this was one of my favourite games on here for a long time....And still is one of the top games for me on here.
So To Perveteer: Good game I really enjoyed it.

So my General review will all be good.
Graphics: 9/10 (Getting really good on the last half of the game)
Sex Scenes: 9/10 (Very, very erotic)
Characters: 10/10...Loved all the characters with their different character traits.
Story: 7/10 Still good, buy this is my one critique of the game...more about that later
Pubic Hair: 11/10...Just wow, the variety of bushes were awesome. Second only to Tora games in beautiful pubic hair.

So I'm hovering between 4/5 or 5/5...(4.5 would be my correct rating for this )

OK So now my nit picks
===============
First off, I always play as a horndog, trying to get all the pussy I can get. I realise that it most cases It's not going to work out with some consequences later down the line. But in this game, I got the harem end (Woohoo).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I realise, that there are other endings that does not include the Harem endings. That is actually one of the strength of the game that allows multiple playthroughs, that I also fully intend to do.

In Any case:
TLDR:- Good game, enjoyed it a lot. The ending of the harem ending was a bit underwhelming for me. Solid 4/5

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
OK Wow...Gonna do an honest review here.

First off, this was one of my favourite games on here for a long time....And still is one of the top games for me on here.
So To Perveteer: Good game I really enjoyed it.

So my General review will all be good.
Graphics: 9/10 (Getting really good on the last half of the game)
Sex Scenes: 9/10 (Very, very erotic)
Characters: 10/10...Loved all the characters with their different character traits.
Story: 7/10 Still good, buy this is my one critique of the game...more about that later
Pubic Hair: 11/10...Just wow, the variety of bushes were awesome. Second only to Tora games in beautiful pubic hair.

So I'm hovering between 4/5 or 5/5...(4.5 would be my correct rating for this )

----snip ---

In Any case:
TLDR:- Good game, enjoyed it a lot. The ending of the harem ending was a bit underwhelming for me. Solid 4/5
You should add it as a review on the thread if you haven't already. Just click the stars on the banner.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
During the night on the beach when I had a choice where to cum, the option creampie Adriana appeared. Who is this Adriana? wtf? xD
Adriana is Mom's secretary at Discreet inc.
You're not the first to report her being on Belugio despite not having followed that route - Pervy is on it, be patient.

Reactions: Qmil679

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I've tried playing this a couple of times, and each time I manage to get in a loop where nothing happens from day to day. Is this something everyone goes through with this?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I've tried playing this a couple of times, and each time I manage to get in a loop where nothing happens from day to day. Is this something everyone goes through with this?
It's usually a sign you messed up. There can be fairly quiet days if you go exclusive on one girl, but there shouldn't be any huge gaps unless you solely focus on one of the acquaintances.
Check the walkthrough in the OP if you keep getting stuck.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes