gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Laughed about the quantity of woman MC got pregnant, when it showed a picture of James I was already fully expecting for him to be pregnant as well

the game was nice but it was really time to wrap it up

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Laughed about the quantity of woman MC got pregnant, when it showed a picture of James I was already fully expecting for him to be pregnant as well

the game was nice but it was really time to wrap it up
i mean if if anyone was going to manage it this mc would be the one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he does what bible says aka go and populate world. mrs steel just doesn't accept that mc is doing what god says.

Reactions: Brother Lui

boblawlaw

Jun 5, 2019
Aight walked into this game with 0 expactaions. The Harem thing is fun. I am not getting anyone preggers as that is not my kink at all but damn. Fun, good game all around so far.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
is the line "that masturbating i thought it was like a itch that dont go away why no one tell me" about or what game that from

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
To the Dev... thank you for so much great work on this game! This worked on a lot of levels, and I'm looking forward to playing again to catch a few of the paths that I missed.

One question I have for you is this: The epilogue closes out the stories nicely, but from a content perspective, doesn't reaching the end open up new content options? I've seen this a few times with quality games like yours, where it seems like the story reaches a conclusion based on the dramatic resolution, then ends almost immediately. For a novel or a movie, that makes sense to me. You don't want to let the story linger when there is no dramatic tension. But for a visual novel like this, it seems like the end of the story, when all the characters have been incorporated (or not) into a relationship with the MC is a great time to explore what they can now do together. Freely! Perhaps it becomes harder to develop branching content based on your choices at the end? But either way, I feel like we could explore a lot of scenes and content now that we've moved to a new place and gotten married to everyone I wanted to.

Mind you, if you are simply ready to move on to a new story, I would not blame you at all. I can only imagine you would want to explore new ideas. But is there a reason you wanted to stop at this point?

Thanks again, and best of luck with the new game! I'll be watching for it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One question I have for you is this: The epilogue closes out the stories nicely, but from a content perspective, doesn't reaching the end open up new content options? new game! I'll be watching for it!
like what? mc fucking every1 until he is (great)grandpa and his mommy has probably died due old age and his kids with every girl have sex with eachother and prolly get married until all old characters have passed away and then kids maybe move back to states or elsewhere. there just isn't more to tell except next generation and it'd be just same old.

hmm after you had gotten that far , and you ask who she is ????? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
maybe he focused more on mommy than adriana during discreet sessions.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
To the Dev... thank you for so much great work on this game! This worked on a lot of levels, and I'm looking forward to playing again to catch a few of the paths that I missed.

One question I have for you is this: The epilogue closes out the stories nicely, but from a content perspective, doesn't reaching the end open up new content options? I've seen this a few times with quality games like yours, where it seems like the story reaches a conclusion based on the dramatic resolution, then ends almost immediately. For a novel or a movie, that makes sense to me. You don't want to let the story linger when there is no dramatic tension. But for a visual novel like this, it seems like the end of the story, when all the characters have been incorporated (or not) into a relationship with the MC is a great time to explore what they can now do together. Freely! Perhaps it becomes harder to develop branching content based on your choices at the end? But either way, I feel like we could explore a lot of scenes and content now that we've moved to a new place and gotten married to everyone I wanted to.

Mind you, if you are simply ready to move on to a new story, I would not blame you at all. I can only imagine you would want to explore new ideas. But is there a reason you wanted to stop at this point?

Thanks again, and best of luck with the new game! I'll be watching for it!
Glad you liked it!

Creating post-ending content is a nice idea, but it would mean many more months of development. Because of the story branching there are so many variations possible and I'm not sure I like the prospect of working on it. Developing the last release was already a little taxing (I got really fed up with all the pregnancy variations, for example) and doing five more of those would surely burn me out. There's little fun in writing and rendering the same scene thrice with minor variations. Before I think about developing new Sisterly Lust content, I really need to have some distance between me and the project. ;)

As for stopping at this point, it just felt like a natural point to do so. I'm sure I could have padded it out at certain points and maybe added some extra sex scenes, but other than that I think the story for each girl was pretty much wrapped up. So, not ruling out returning to Sisterly Lust, but at the moment I'd like to focus on a fresh story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
like what? mc fucking every1 until he is (great)grandpa and his mommy has probably died due old age and his kids with every girl have sex with eachother and prolly get married until all old characters have passed away and then kids maybe move back to states or elsewhere. there just isn't more to tell except next generation and it'd be just same old.

maybe he focused more on mommy than adriana during discreet sessions.
not possible

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes