ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you just need to get in relationship with them (besides mommy's secretary) and most easily that happens by following walkthrough.
i think i ended up marrying like 9 girls ,, maybe it was 8 and knocking most all of them up ,, i guess i'll end up having at least 6 kids , and thats if some doesn't have twins ... omg i need a really really good job .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
i think i ended up marrying like 9 girls ,, maybe it was 8 and knocking most all of them up ,, i guess i'll end up having at least 6 kids , and thats if some doesn't have twins ... omg i need a really really good job .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
You don't have time for a job. You have to impregnate your harem and make them happy!

Reactions: ImperialD

halluva

May 18, 2017
I got the ending where pretty much everyone but Rachel came to live with me on the island. For some reason she just stops talking to me after the big slumber party. What am I doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mommy, sisters, adriana, riley, iris get married and have 1-2 kids each and then side chars bear 1-2 kids each so ~20 kids at best.

I was half expecting Mrs. Steel to try to weasel her way into the harem
doubt mc would touch her with his dick.

I got the ending where pretty much everyone but Rachel came to live with me on the island. For some reason she just stops talking to me after the big slumber party. What am I doing wrong?
you either didn't ask her to move with rest of family or you did something wrong earlier.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Excellent game! My only nitpick is that you can't impregnate one of the girls if you're on a certain route, 10/10 that girl best waifu

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This game was REALLY awesome. I put it on hold more than a year ago waiting for the completed version and now that I played it I was BLOWN away. Now I'm quite sad realizing just how rare this level of awesomeness really is.

Reactions: Perverteer

Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
Can you fix the Android download because it's not letting me download it even though i have enough space for the game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
mommy, sisters, adriana, riley, iris get married and have 1-2 kids each and then side chars bear 1-2 kids each so ~20 kids at best.
well not true .. 1 sister does not get preg in harem route .....and you can't count whats not here yet , so mom , 2 sisters , and a couple other only to this point in the game .. maybe 6 tops 7 ;)

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
then if on that path yeah she gets preg .. but thats not the harem path
That's ... absolutely the harem path.

Both can lead to a full harem, but romantic Bella means everyone is pregnant, then everyone goes for seconds and all the other girls you lured to the island follow suit. That isn't theory, that's the canon epilogue for the maximum offspring path.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Both can lead to a full harem, but romantic Bella means everyone is pregnant, then everyone goes for seconds and all the other girls you lured to the island follow suit. That isn't theory, that's the canon epilogue for the maximum offspring path.
if you get bella to fall for you , you lose the youngest sister

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
then if on that path yeah she gets preg .. but thats not the harem path

The Snek's correct.
If you still don't believe either of us, go look through the thread and see for yourself, or even look at the walkthrough.

if you get bella to fall for you , you lose the youngest sister
Only if you've screwed up with her points before then.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes