LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,
Is it possible to get an Adriana-only relationship at some point? Or what's the closest one you can get?

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Glad you liked it!

Creating post-ending content is a nice idea, but it would mean many more months of development. Because of the story branching there are so many variations possible and I'm not sure I like the prospect of working on it. Developing the last release was already a little taxing (I got really fed up with all the pregnancy variations, for example) and doing five more of those would surely burn me out. There's little fun in writing and rendering the same scene thrice with minor variations. Before I think about developing new Sisterly Lust content, I really need to have some distance between me and the project. ;)

As for stopping at this point, it just felt like a natural point to do so. I'm sure I could have padded it out at certain points and maybe added some extra sex scenes, but other than that I think the story for each girl was pretty much wrapped up. So, not ruling out returning to Sisterly Lust, but at the moment I'd like to focus on a fresh story.
Perverteer you beautiful bitch....you reincorporated Sabine, Miley, Sasha into the ending?! That was the one thing I wished for early on. I'm so happy I'm almost crying...not really....but kinda. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a lil disappointed that Valentina didnt maybe pose as the music entertainment for the wedding but still definitely looking forward to your next game!

Last edited:

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Glad you liked it!

Creating post-ending content is a nice idea, but it would mean many more months of development. Because of the story branching there are so many variations possible and I'm not sure I like the prospect of working on it. Developing the last release was already a little taxing (I got really fed up with all the pregnancy variations, for example) and doing five more of those would surely burn me out. There's little fun in writing and rendering the same scene thrice with minor variations. Before I think about developing new Sisterly Lust content, I really need to have some distance between me and the project. ;)

As for stopping at this point, it just felt like a natural point to do so. I'm sure I could have padded it out at certain points and maybe added some extra sex scenes, but other than that I think the story for each girl was pretty much wrapped up. So, not ruling out returning to Sisterly Lust, but at the moment I'd like to focus on a fresh story.
Thanks for the response, and best of luck to you going forward!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I will say that while the game is still quite good, I feel like the harem aspect trampled a bit on all the more monogamous routes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tbf, the game probably spans less than a year from the first flashback to the wedding.
well impression is that mc was somewhat young boy when she met sasha and was in school with rest and when he moves to mommy and sisters he has graduated and lived a while after that with father so maybe up to 5 years.

I will say that while the game is still quite good, I feel like the harem aspect trampled a bit on all the more monogamous routes.
what can you expect (when expecting :p) when house is full of beautiful girls.

May 2, 2017
You know if only two boys were born in the harem route, then I think those two fighting each other for their dad's inheritance of his harem would make for an interesting game.

What do you guys think?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
something is hogging your comp's resources meaning not enuf for game.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for this game, i just love it.

Is there a way to get all family members pregnant and marry them, as well as most of the other girls i meet along the way? I ask because on my first playthrough i only could get bella and mother pregnant and marry them, i could get liza away from her first asshole friend but she got not into me, baptized and felt for the preacher he left his first wife and they both got an orphanage running in some poor country, and also never could get my lil redhead sis, so at the end she was a career woman, railey went of the island and went for rural commune life, james felt in love for kira and also immigrated to the island with all the girls from his family, the twin girl from the beach bar kinda disappeared because at the end only her brother and his mother got mentioned, the blackmailer nerd mother seems also not to be an option.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for this game, i just love it.

Is there a way to get all family members pregnant and marry them, as well as most of the other girls i meet along the way? I ask because on my first playthrough i only could get bella and mother pregnant and marry them, i could get liza away from her first asshole friend but she got not into me, baptized and felt for the preacher he left his first wife and they both got an orphanage running in some poor country, and also never could get my lil redhead sis, so at the end she was a career woman, railey went of the island and went for rural commune life, james felt in love for kira and also immigrated to the island with all the girls from his family, the twin girl from the beach bar kinda disappeared because at the end only her brother and his mother got mentioned, the blackmailer nerd mother seems also not to be an option.
hmm i could tell ya , but i think i would get hanged ... ah heack with it ... umm yeah

Reactions: Kamilgar

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
hmm i could tell ya , but i think i would get hanged ... ah heack with it ... umm yeah
omg that is the info i needed, looks like i gonna grind the game until i get a big harem on that lovely polygamy incest island, after the last game i tried and got "mindfucked" at its worst, now i found a game that is worth to grind it and try my luck again and again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
omg that is the info i needed, looks like i gonna grind the game until i get a big harem on that lovely polygamy incest island, after the last game i tried and got "mindfucked" at its worst, now i found a game that is worth to grind it and try my luck again and again.
you just need to get in relationship with them (besides mommy's secretary) and most easily that happens by following walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes