ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok last i'll say on the subject , if you get bella preg then rachel tells the school lady she thinks you got bella preg and its over for you getting rach , you move to the island with bella and marry her ,,,, basically i'm saying just rach you don't get in this way not talking about the others

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
ok last i'll say on the subject , if you get bella preg then rachel tells the school lady she thinks you got bella preg and its over for you getting rach , you move to the island with bella and marry her ,,,, basically i'm saying just rach you don't get in this way not talking about the others
And we're just saying that you being unable to work it out or even follow the official walkthrough for it does not invalidate all the players who have gotten the harem ending with Rachel and romance-Bella.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Never had a problem with Rachel and Bella romance. Family Pregnat.jpg

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
If that's the case , you did something wrong with Rachel in your playthrough.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to finish this game and what can I say: It was was nice game with a nice ending, a bit unrealistic, but still nice without too much drama like break ups, people dying and stuff like this.
Does it change the story drastically if you for example to go the sub path instead of romance with Bella or is it basically the same with some different dialogue?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I finally got around to finish this game and what can I say: It was was nice game with a nice ending, a bit unrealistic, but still nice without too much drama like break ups, people dying and stuff like this.
Does it change the story drastically if you for example to go the sub path instead of romance with Bella or is it basically the same with some different dialogue?
The sub and romance paths are quite different; I believe it was redone because it was too dark and mean to Bella. Its still fairly dark, but not as dark as it was I think. She also doesn't get pregnant on that route.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's true, if you don't tell her the truth after she catches you, and get her on board with sharing.

If you do get her on board with sharing, the harem starts with Rachel + Bella.

Reactions: ImperialD

Vadasza

Dec 17, 2018
Just finished it and loved it, although I feel bad for your friend. Was hoping he and his sister to get a baby together.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The sub and romance paths are quite different; I believe it was redone because it was too dark and mean to Bella. Its still fairly dark, but not as dark as it was I think. She also doesn't get pregnant on that route.
Maybe I'll give it another try at some point then, but normally dom/sub stuff isn't really that dark. I mean it CAN be pretty hardcore, but normally it's not about beating each other up, verbal abuse or whatever else people without the proper knowledge expect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not dark, just very sexfilled (incl. bella anal and 3some with meggan) and some lite bdsm.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Unlocked

I've just finished updating my creator page to give my new project more prominence. Development is well underway on the first release of Tales From The Unending Void and a release near the end of December looks very likely.
Of course there's also the v1.0 release of SL to look forward too, that will probably happen next week. I'm still looking into some bug reports, but the new Megan branch is all finished.
I'm still figuring out how to do the storyline previews for Tales. With SL it made sense to do two of them in a month, to cover the two days in one release. For Tales I might do a write-up about the characters and another about the new locations they're going to visit. Not sure yet.
Another important announcement and something I've mentioned in previous updates, is that the release cycle is going to change. SL mostly had monthly releases throughout its two-year development run. One person doing all that work in one month is a little crazy though, especially since the releases of SL kept growing in size. So I'm opting for a more relaxed update cycle, probably bi-monthly.
That's it from me for now. I'll post the extra scene poll somewhere this week too, because v0.1 of Tales From The Unending Void will of course have extra scenes for $15+ patrons like SL did.
If you like the poster, you can download
1576107932604.png

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes