JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
Their official thread is literally linked in the OP of this one, someone just forgot to update the link text for the newest version.
I know about the links to mods and walkthroughs and similiar stuff. The things on this website/forum are well organized for each game. Good for people like me, new, but Lain's (the mod maker) apparently has 2 different versions for his walkthrough/gallery mod for Sisterly Lust and in here (in the forum) only is the "public" one (v0.23), that goes by the name "Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v0.23]" and I'm looking for another one, patreon exclusive and "completed", probably also including the part from the Extra Scenes version, that goes by the name that I asked in my comment, "Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery Mod [Full version]"...

Reactions: genthrow

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know what all they used to make this?
The game is done in RenPy, a free, open source game / visual novel engine written in Python. The images are done most likely in DAZ 3D, a free program for generating images from 3D models with a lot of free content, but also premium content that you can purchase through several different marketplaces.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Perverteer

Excellent job on the finished VN Congrats on a VN that is as memorable as it as a classic...

I love what you have done to the School councilor... tho, I was thinking it would be alot more...

The mildness of her just fading away, well lets just say I would have loved to have seen a little more along the lines of her getting sent off to prison, to enjoy the company of a lot of the innocent people she helped put there...

Shame.... Shame.... Shame.... Confess *EVIL GRIN*

All in all the way you handled every else was just Superb... with as many or as little choices as possible, all of which was up tot he mc to take on or omit, which in reality gave it so much more depth...

Thank you for your hard work and I am looking forward to seeing your future work.

Draguh

Nov 20, 2019
Does me giving the loan to Bella at the start by bits impact her relationship negatively or positively towards the end?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does me giving the loan to Bella at the start by bits impact her relationship negatively or positively towards the end?
Not 100% sure, but I think it'll set the tone for your relationship. If you give her everything in full with no strings attached you'll be put on the romance path while the other option will lead you to the submissive? path.

Draguh

Nov 20, 2019
Not 100% sure, but I think it'll set the tone for your relationship. If you give her everything in full with no strings attached you'll be put on the romance path while the other option will lead you to the submissive? path.
Yeah i just don't want to have a "bad ending" with her but submissive path sounds spicy...

Reactions: ImperialD
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes