mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
if you marry every1 from family (depending bella's bath all or every1 except bella get preggo during family sex night) to priest's wife and mommy's secretary and riley then all get preggo (1+ kids) and sam's sister too.
Aha! So that's the secret, eh? All right, I'll try that!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Aha! So that's the secret, eh? All right, I'll try that!
Just be nice to every girl in the game and take all of them with you for the largest amount of kids MC can have.
Romance, romance and even more romance makes many babies.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just be nice to every girl in the game and take all of them with you for the largest amount of kids MC can have.
Romance, romance and even more romance makes many babies.
and main point is ALWAYS CUM INSIDE PUSSY!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
so i assume if i dont creampie the girls they wont get pregnant or is it set in stone? ive alot of kinks but pregnant isnt one of em
Your family members each require creampies and reacting positively to their respective talk scene concerning children. The other girls only get pregnant in the epilogue slides if all your family is pregnant.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
wasted a few hours on this lol, game seemed like no matter what you did youd end up with everyone but ive ended up running country with bella alone. now ive gott o replay and hope i can set up relationships with the other girls. not sure how i missed quite so much.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
ok so with the mom, is the relationship always going to be submissive or can i avoid that? if so do i have to opt out of a second appointment or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok so with the mom, is the relationship always going to be submissive or can i avoid that? if so do i have to opt out of a second appointment or what?
Yes you can avoid it all from the start by not looking for the matchbook, and now that you went the 1st just don't go the 2nd time and you can start the romance route.

Reactions: Archangelx64

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The first session could be considered a final test for the MC in that it's probably the most outright submissive scene on the entire path. Later on it's more about giving you directions on what to do to her assistant.
Independently of that, you can pursue a more equal relationship outside of her work (you'll always defer a bit more to mom than to your sisters though)
Both options can be followed and successfully merged later on, with you taking on more of "trusty henchman" role in the last RP sessions.

Reactions: Archangelx64

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Ive played many games like this over the last few years, and i honestly have to congratulate perverteer on this. its the best game. ive played games such as milfy city, insexual awakening, man of the house and many more and to be completely frank this game pulled me in tight and did not want to let go. All the girls had their own varying stories, i laughed, i cried and i came.

You managed to involve a set of characters that are designed to be hated (the movement) and honestly they were the most hateable characters ive ever met, yes, even more so than Big Brothers ERIC. (the cunt).

the girls all peaked my intrigue and i genuinely felt bad for the MC on his history losing his ex to her best friend (partially because it hits close to home but you could tell the effort had been put in).

There was not a single interest that i wanted to shy away from. i loved this game and it is easily the new number 1 on my must play list.

to think i remember playing this game on its first release and thinking it had promise (back when there was no relationships) and planning to keep track. fuck that must have been a while ago.

thank you so much for letting me be a part of this experience and ill be tuned in for whatever he does next! >:D

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Ive played many games like this over the last few years, and i honestly have to congratulate perverteer on this. its the best game. ive played games such as milfy city, insexual awakening, man of the house and many more and to be completely frank this game pulled me in tight and did not want to let go. All the girls had their own varying stories, i laughed, i cried and i came.

You managed to involve a set of characters that are designed to be hated (the movement) and honestly they were the most hateable characters ive ever met, yes, even more so than Big Brothers ERIC. (the cunt).

the girls all peaked my intrigue and i genuinely felt bad for the MC on his history losing his ex to her best friend (partially because it hits close to home but you could tell the effort had been put in).

There was not a single interest that i wanted to shy away from. i loved this game and it is easily the new number 1 on my must play list.

to think i remember playing this game on its first release and thinking it had promise (back when there was no relationships) and planning to keep track. fuck that must have been a while ago.

thank you so much for letting me be a part of this experience and ill be tuned in for whatever he does next! >:D
Just checked the thread before going to bed. It's glowing reviews like these that keep me going. Thanks!

Hope you'll enjoy my next project, release isn't that far away...

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there more than one ending for Ana?
I've only gotten one and it seems lacking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there more than one ending for Ana?
I've only gotten one and it seems lacking.
If you went with the love route with your family then there is one ending that you get her and her friend pregnant with James living with them on the island.

Reactions: Red469
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes