mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

Both Tales From The Unending Void v0.1 and SL v1.0 are being tested right now. Especially for SL I severely underestimated the amount of work that would take. For example, I've been photoshopping over 300 renders to fix minor (and major) mistakes. Several testers also found quite a lot of bugs in the code, so I've been busy fixing that as well. I think I'm quite finished now, but all the changes merit another round of testing.
Publishing v1.0 of SL will likely occur after all the Christmas madness has died down somewhat, but before the end of December is still my intended release date.
The first release for Tales From The Unending Void is feature complete and tested. So I'm happy to announce that the first release for patrons will be tomorrow. Hope you'll enjoy this Christmas present!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Both Tales From The Unending Void v0.1 and SL v1.0 are being tested right now. Especially for SL I severely underestimated the amount of work that would take. For example, I've been photoshopping over 300 renders to fix minor (and major) mistakes. Several testers also found quite a lot of bugs in the code, so I've been busy fixing that as well. I think I'm quite finished now, but all the changes merit another round of testing.
Publishing v1.0 of SL will likely occur after all the Christmas madness has died down somewhat, but before the end of December is still my intended release date.
The first release for Tales From The Unending Void is feature complete and tested. So I'm happy to announce that the first release for patrons will be tomorrow. Hope you'll enjoy this Christmas present!
Perverteer here's a truism from software engineering:
"The first 80% takes 80% of the time. The last 20% takes 80% of the time."

Also, the more complex something is, the more bugs there are in it. Testers finding lots of bugs is a good thing - the earlier you find them, the cheaper they are to fix. It's best if users never see them, because they were all found earlier!

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Now, I LOVE this game... I've replayed it many times, getting various "endings" by ending relationships with certain girls but keeping it going with others, just to see what happens.... it's fun to see the various outcomes triggered by ignoring X girl in favor of Y or just ending X relationship while expanding Y. But.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really a knock on the game. As I said, replayability is awesome in the game, really. but yeah.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a console command to watch all endings of this game? I really need to see the various endings out there, I was on the dom path where except of bella all family members got pregnant.

Reactions: genthrow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 main endings: mc marries all and gets them preggo, mc marries only family members and gets them preggo, mc marries all and gets every1 except bella preggo.

some of rest: mc marries and gets only 1 sister preggo, mc marries various amount of females and gets them preggo.

Reactions: JonasTS

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
great ending!!! after the last game/story(won't name names) i went through,being forced to leave one of the girls to die in a fire..I was bracing for the plane to crash or the zealots to arrest everyone,,glad neither happened...would have been nice to add a few more baby boys to the family/clan,lol..looking forward to going through again and making different choices..anyway,,keep up the awesome work!!

Reactions: HoboCop86

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
3 main endings: mc marries all and gets them preggo, mc marries only family members and gets them preggo, mc marries all and gets every1 except bella preggo.

some of rest: mc marries and gets only 1 sister preggo, mc marries various amount of females and gets them preggo.

In my version he marries all family plus two more and all were pregnant except Lizzie, still think it was a great game, thinking about playing again.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes