giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The incest patch? Yeah, it should. Looks like this was largely bugfixes/clean-up. There doesn't appear to be any changes that would render the patch obsolete.
Good to hear. Very, very nice. :love:

Thanks (y)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As far as i'm aware Megan can't join the harem, she has a solo wedding ending.
She can in 1.0.
Though you only find out about it in the epilogue.

Save file attached for the day orgy before the epilogue. You can go through from there to see the results.

Reactions: giqui

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I've been playing this for a bit now, and the MC still addresses the mom character as Susan even with the incest patch. Not sure what's wrong.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I've been playing this for a bit now, and the MC still addresses the mom character as Susan even with the incest patch. Not sure what's wrong.
There should be the occasional reference to their relation, but he defaults to using the name you picked at the start most of the time. If you want to constantly call her mom, just enter that instead of a name.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for completing the game, but kinda stopped caring when the plot jumped the shark when the MC ran away to the island to escape the decency police. :rolleyes:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I hate to see this game come to an end, but it was wrapped up very nicely. Other creators should look at how this game ended to know how to end a story.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Refresh my memory.... Megan is the sexy friend of Bella that those of us with SUPERIOR taste miss out on if we are in the "love" path ? The one that looks like Izzy from "Alexandra" ?

Kinda makes me want to replay from the start if its her...Always wanted her in the Harem...

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Refresh my memory.... Megan is the sexy friend of Bella that those of us with SUPERIOR taste miss out on if we are in the "love" path ? The one that looks like Izzy from "Alexandra" ?

Kinda makes me want to replay from the start if its her...Always wanted her in the Harem...
Yea thats her, I missed out on her as well :(

Reactions: Rythan25
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes