Dec 31, 2019
Nice, can't wait to try this update.

Really glad you decided to add Megan to the Bella Romance path, she was one of my favorite side girls and I had to end without her because I didn't really like the Bella Sub path.

Love this game, starting another save and enjoying it again!

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I remember really liking the game aside from some minor story issue things, and the fact that there's another girl/route added in the "true ending" makes me want to kinda replay, but it'd be great if I could just fast forward/skip since I know the game is a few good hours long, there's no reason why saves can't be ported over right? (also would such saves have the fast forward option or is that like the cache?)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well thank you for this update and i got megan in the ending aswell from my ultimate save, which is on here

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I remember really liking the game aside from some minor story issue things, and the fact that there's another girl/route added in the "true ending" makes me want to kinda replay, but it'd be great if I could just fast forward/skip since I know the game is a few good hours long, there's no reason why saves can't be ported over right? (also would such saves have the fast forward option or is that like the cache?)
You can turn on skip text and hold the CTRL key down to skip forward or right-click the skip button at the bottom of the screen to skip forward to the next choice. :)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So many pregnant women... I think this game is the record holder :love:
But now that I think about it... with all those pregnant women, you would think that there would be some lactation here and there, but nope. No lactation. This was the ONLY thing missing in this game IMO.

But GG for completing this awesome game ! Completing a game is a rare achievement on F95.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes