K18

Apr 19, 2018
Refresh my memory.... Megan is the sexy friend of Bella that those of us with SUPERIOR taste miss out on if we are in the "love" path ? The one that looks like Izzy from "Alexandra" ?
:unsure: I can't see any similarities between Megan and Izzy (from "Alexandra").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Hi folks, i have a little question about the routes... i tried to use the searching, but it leads to much spoilers smile...

in my first play attempt i would play the Bella Solo Route... so i declined the most things with the others girl. But now i see there is alot of story holes and missing scenes, that follow some story.... so i got a little lost and ended confused.

So i restardet the game. Followd most girls and i think this leads now to the complete Story content, wothout the plot holes.
But it leads also to the Harem Route, i think??? Or is this normal and there is a point in the later Days, where i have a chance to say no (or stop) to other routes and can follow a single route?

Thx for a little help, bevor i restart this game again smile

Reactions: joe316

SirJohnny69

Dec 23, 2019
Sisterly Lust [v1.0 ES] [Perverteer] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.97GB
Download ~809MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡
Is there any compressed for android version? I cant install it on my samsung galaxy s7 and android version is 8.0

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 135121

Overview
:
Until recently you've lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven't seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again. You hesitantly said yes...
Thread Updated: 2020-01-04
Release Date: 2019-12-30
Developer: Perverteer -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Extra Scenes
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -
Extras: -

Thanks for sharing the latest version Premo. "Taboo Edition" Patcher for Android by cebs
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 135105 View attachment 135106 View attachment 135107 View attachment 135108 View attachment 135109 View attachment 135110 View attachment 135111 View attachment 135112 View attachment 135113 View attachment 135114 View attachment 135115 View attachment 135116 View attachment 135117 View attachment 135118 View attachment 135119 View attachment 135120
Just fixes?? Come on let's see additional extras for sisters' only fun without MC involvement

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
singer won't visit on belugio so she was just 1 bang stand.

walkthrough for 1.0 is in op but it's same as for 0.23.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes