drakemasta

May 8, 2018
just a note you can not get bella preggers on her corruption route (and yes i wish you could)

is there any ending potential with knocking up side characters?

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
just a note you can not get bella preggers on her corruption route (and yes i wish you could)

only one i have not seen is the friend of Bellas that you go dancing with, I think most side characters that are more than just one-off appearance are open.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Man I'm gonna miss Bella's ass. Dayum. And lets all raise a glass for possibly the best little sister in any of these games. Here's to Rachel.

Reactions: Vanderer

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Bella will always have a special place in my hearth. She was so cute, and felt real on love route. 10/10 personality.

Reactions: Fraxo

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
You're spouting off names for characters you've obviously renamed. Rebecca in the game is a side character, not a main. None of the sisters were "cucked" either, it's a harem, kinda hard to cuck when everyone is shared.
[/QUOTE]
maybe i did rename them its been a realy long time since the game first came out i was talking about the youngest sister the redhead,and yes in my opinion she did*if not by her sisters * then defenatly the devs,who knows i wanst following this forum maybe they got voted to remove her because she *seemed*to young i dont know point is she started off just as important as the rest of the family then a few updates in she was non existent until the last few updates.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Mainly because that's what most of us playing wanted.

That and it's the devs choice what to do.

As for its what *most of us wanted* id like to see some actual numbers on that statement.
Also personally anything regarding twitter is not reality and simply the lowest common denominator never had,used or will ever make a twitter.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is one of the better VN's featured on this site but i gotta say it started to drag out a bit towards the end (im not a big fan of pregnancy, maybe that's why) so im relieved to finally see a Completed tag on this.
Hm, you do know that if that's not your thing you can just not knock them up? I ended the game with zero pregnancies.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
This is one of the better VN's featured on this site but i gotta say it started to drag out a bit towards the end (im not a big fan of pregnancy, maybe that's why) so im relieved to finally see a Completed tag on this.

Can't wait to see what's next in store for us, i hope he won't deviate much from his first game and we'll see some tags that were present in this one (one especially). Fingers crossed.
Much, if not all, fetishes that were in Sisterly Lust will be present in the new game and will be expanded with some new ones. Incest will be there, of course, though the non-incest version will make a little more sense (I hope) than in Sisterly Lust.

came across a bug on wedding day, i did not romance the mom, or pay attention to her at all but am now marrying her.

* okay not marrying her, but it had a moment while they were all taking their places.
Do you perhaps have a save file just before the marriage with Mom? It helps if I can look at the state of the variables in your playthrough.

Quiiick question: How should I name the mom, i.e. which is the intended version/does Perverteer have a preference for what he would've put in? mom, Mom, mother (weird) or just Susan?

Is the MC always going to call her that or are there instances in the IC-patched script where he calls her mom?
I made the mistake of calling her Mom in the incest version and I ended up without a good name other character's not related to her could use. But I guess "Mom" would do the trick if you'd like the MC to call her that. I think the MC never addresses her as mom or mother outside of the name variable. Liza, Bella and Rachel all call her mom and the narration also refers correctly to her regardless of what you input as a name.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, is there any way to get Megan's ending currently? I was on a dom path with Bella and done everything with Megan (at least I think I did) but still got "you never heard from her again" ending.
she didn't move in under same roof so wasn't included to harem. not sure if mc even asked her to come to island.

if mc makes all (sisters, mommy dearest, etc) preggo (at least in ending credits) then mc will have harem with 2+ babies by each wife and 1 with his friend's sister and 1 with ana.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Which assets are used in this game especially for Rachel, Iris , Mrs Smith and Bella?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Doesn't need to invite to the island.

Alina, Megan, Ana anad Kira all have marriage scenes but they seem to be awkward to get.
Huh, actual marriage scenes or just "moved to island (or in case of Kira stopping by every now and then) where you happily fuck ever after", same like Sabine, your ex and your father's ex?

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
You're spouting off names for characters you've obviously renamed. Rebecca in the game is a side character, not a main. None of the sisters were "cucked" either, it's a harem, kinda hard to cuck when everyone is shared.
maybe i did rename them its been a realy long time since the game first came out i was talking about the youngest sister the redhead,and yes in my opinion she did*if not by her sisters * then defenatly the devs,who knows i wanst following this forum maybe they got voted to remove her because she *seemed*to young i dont know point is she started off just as important as the rest of the family then a few updates in she was non existent until the last few updates.
Sounds like you locked yourself out of a relationship with her, which I always find odd when people say they didn't get Rachael, as she is probably the easiest to get a relationship with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Huh, actual marriage scenes or just "moved to island (or in case of Kira stopping by every now and then) where you happily fuck ever after", same like Sabine, your ex and your father's ex?
Actual marriage scenes with the dress and everything.

You don't go to the island with them, you stay home so which is why they are fiddly to get. I had Alina's but can't remember how I got it and what choices I made and none of my saves get me there again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actual marriage scenes with the dress and everything.

You don't go to the island with them, you stay home so which is why they are fiddly to get. I had Alina's but can't remember how I got it and what choices I made and none of my saves get me there again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attachment not found. :(

I'm going to need to do playthroughs where I don't romance any of the main girls, aren't I?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes