Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Holy cow...what can I say? This is one of the most in-depth, content-ridden, long-term AVNs I have ever played. I am considering this to be my favorite 'game' by far. Calling it a game is honestly an insult to the creativity and dedication applied to this experience. I would love for a sequel to be made, though I cannot argue against the ending supplied. I am astounded, honestly. This was such a great roller-coaster and I am very grateful you shared this. I have already recommended this game to multiple friends, and we all agree that this is an amazing encounter. I am so glad I found this thorough play. I can not give you enough praise for the hours of enjoyment you have supplied myself. Consider me a true fan. Your story telling is absolutely something else. I have heard that others wish for the non-sexual story-telling was as in-depth as the the sex, yet I have to be honest, I disagree. You give proper consideration in all that you do, supplying us with a delicate balance of intricate detail and medium-paced relationship building dialogue. I, for the life of me, could not come up with a single negative thing to say. I have played many big-name games such as ToN, Acting Lessons, Babysitter, BrokenDreamers, DfD, Luke's Way, Melody, NMS, Pinefalls, RTP, The Headmaster, Where the Heart Is, A Knight's Tale, Avalon, Thirsty for me gust, Become a Rock Star, Triangle, Tale of Eros, Private Community, Mythic Manor, and WVM, among others and I am completely comfortable in saying I have never been so engrossed in a story such as this. All the games I listed are fantastic games, but I have never been just so interested and left wanting more, yet with such a satisfied feeling then when I finished your wonderful rendition of a fantastic fantasy than when I played through your fantastic story. Please never stop, and continue giving your heart and soul to the artform you are currently, in my opinion, pioneering. I apologize for the length of this comment, but I just wanted you to know that this is as good as I have experienced yet, and I cannot contain my love for this game. You are a truly enigmatic story teller and I hope for the promise you will continue to dedicate yourself to the wonderful stories you tell in such a lingering fashion. I cannot express enough the extent of my enjoyment, just please continue as you do, and regard me as a fervent supporter of your endeavors.

With fondest regards,
ThirteenHP
Gush much? *giggles* I agree wholeheartedly with pretty much everything you said in your long, rambling comment. I thought the character and story development were nearly perfect, and the renders were amazing. The only negative thing I can think of that I wasn't impressed with was the asset choice for Ana. Personally, I wasnt impressed with her and feel that the Kira asset would have been a better choice for the girl "that all the guys in school want"... it was just something about her face, it always threw me off. Otherwise, no complaints other than MOAR ADRIANA! God, I just love that little submissive slut!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Holy cow...what can I say? This is one of the most in-depth, content-ridden, long-term AVNs I have ever played. I am considering this to be my favorite 'game' by far. Calling it a game is honestly an insult to the creativity and dedication applied to this experience. I would love for a sequel to be made, though I cannot argue against the ending supplied. I am astounded, honestly. This was such a great roller-coaster and I am very grateful you shared this. I have already recommended this game to multiple friends, and we all agree that this is an amazing encounter. I am so glad I found this thorough play. I can not give you enough praise for the hours of enjoyment you have supplied myself. Consider me a true fan. Your story telling is absolutely something else. I have heard that others wish for the non-sexual story-telling was as in-depth as the the sex, yet I have to be honest, I disagree. You give proper consideration in all that you do, supplying us with a delicate balance of intricate detail and medium-paced relationship building dialogue. I, for the life of me, could not come up with a single negative thing to say. I have played many big-name games such as ToN, Acting Lessons, Babysitter, BrokenDreamers, DfD, Luke's Way, Melody, NMS, Pinefalls, RTP, The Headmaster, Where the Heart Is, A Knight's Tale, Avalon, Thirsty for me gust, Become a Rock Star, Triangle, Tale of Eros, Private Community, Mythic Manor, and WVM, among others and I am completely comfortable in saying I have never been so engrossed in a story such as this. All the games I listed are fantastic games, but I have never been just so interested and left wanting more, yet with such a satisfied feeling then when I finished your wonderful rendition of a fantastic fantasy than when I played through your fantastic story. Please never stop, and continue giving your heart and soul to the artform you are currently, in my opinion, pioneering. I apologize for the length of this comment, but I just wanted you to know that this is as good as I have experienced yet, and I cannot contain my love for this game. You are a truly enigmatic story teller and I hope for the promise you will continue to dedicate yourself to the wonderful stories you tell in such a lingering fashion. I cannot express enough the extent of my enjoyment, just please continue as you do, and regard me as a fervent supporter of your endeavors.

With fondest regards,
ThirteenHP
2 suggestions:
  1. Make this a review. Click the stars at the top of the page.
  2. Paragraphs are your friend. Break this up so it's not a giant wall of text.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
OK, but she still looks like one.

Can I avoid her altogether?

I'd rather not even see her, specially not naked. But if you can keep her at distance then it would be OK to play the game.
She's the oldest sister, I don't think you can keep her that far away. especially since some actions with her are game and story critical...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Can I avoid her altogether?
I'm pretty sure you can. You'll still have a bit of conversation with her throughout the game as they are story related but that should be it. Nothing much else unless you deliberately go for it with your choices (which are really obvious)

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
She's the oldest sister, I don't think you can keep her that far away. especially since some actions with her are game and story critical...
OK, but I mean like I won't end with her naked or having some kind of sexual contact without choice.

I'm pretty sure you can. You'll still have a bit of conversation with her throughout the game as they are story related but that should be it. Nothing much else unless you deliberately go for it with your choices (which are really obvious)
Thanks, then it should be OK then.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
OK, but I mean like I won't end with her naked or having some kind of sexual contact without choice.
Thanks, then it should be OK then.
She takes the most deliberate effort to get with normally, no worries on that front. Ignore the morning commotion in the first couple days and you'll probably never see her in less than jeans and a loose turtleneck which is a damn shame.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
She takes the most deliberate effort to get with normally, no worries on that front. Ignore the morning commotion in the first couple days and you'll probably never see her in less than jeans and a loose turtleneck which is a damn shame.
Thanks for your help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
One question is the 'girl' on the right of the banner a trans?

She looks a lot like a trans, so before I play the game I want to know if you're forced into sex or even sexy situations with her or can I avoid her altogether.

This one:
View attachment 646048
You're new here, so I'll cut you some slack, but here's why your question is dumb:

There is no futa/trans tag in the OP.

You are not forced into sex with anyone in this game. Every love interest is optional. You can go through the game and pick nobody.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One question is the 'girl' on the right of the banner a trans?

She looks a lot like a trans, so before I play the game I want to know if you're forced into sex or even sexy situations with her or can I avoid her altogether.
all females in this game have pussy between their legs and have born that way. some girls are more or less kinky but if you don't like that then you can ignore them.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
or you can do what everyone else does and sleep with everyone, get everyone pregnant and then marry them all lol
then continue to get everyone else you sleep with pregnant xD

#100babychallenge?

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
interesting, i just quickly went through this again and only came inside all the other girls that weren't family and it doesn't trigger any pregnancies at all at the end where as if you cum in everyone there are people outside your family who you also get pregnant at the end.
strange.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
interesting, i just quickly went through this again and only came inside all the other girls that weren't family and it doesn't trigger any pregnancies at all at the end where as if you cum in everyone there are people outside your family who you also get pregnant at the end.
strange.
There is one trigger for pregnancies in the epilogue: get each of the four members of your family pregnant. If you do, everyone else you end up on the island with is pregnant as well. It also can only happen on the soft path with Bella.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i counted this time for anyone who want's to know the final results :D
i believe i counted correct but it's hard to keep track.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes