blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
I can't start a relationship with Iris the priest's wife for some reason. The option do not available for me or maybe I miss something. Strange that I didn't see any story about her during the ending. Just gone. Even side characters like Megan, Kira and Valerie (sex shop owner) have their story told in the ending.

How do you start a relationship with Iris? Or is that not possible?
Can you start a relationship with Valerie too? Or she is just the forgotten?

Thank you in advance. I got full harem ending (minus Iris if she's available) in my first playthrough with a lot of reloads.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game and it was great. 10 / 10.Bella <3. I am also curious about your new game and I will download it. Lain's Mod was very useful thanks for this.

Reactions: mickster101

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't start a relationship with Iris the priest's wife for some reason. The option do not available for me or maybe I miss something. Strange that I didn't see any story about her during the ending. Just gone. Even side characters like Megan, Kira and Valerie (sex shop owner) have their story told in the ending.

Thank you in advance. I got full harem ending (minus Iris if she's available) in my first playthrough with a lot of reloads.
For Iris, you need to be on Liza's path. There's a walkthrough in the OP.

No relationship with Valerie.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I got this error when talking to Bella in the club on day 12. Safe to ignore?
I click ignore and it continue fine but I think I'm missing the dance scene even though I presuade her to drink alcohol.
Screenshot (745).jpg

Last edited:

dilbert3000

Jun 28, 2019

I went back and failed the Discrete route on purpose. Iris shows up on the opera date.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Don't know if it's just for me, or if anyone else has noticed, but I seem to have an issue with longer text items in the text box.
It acts like there's a carriage return at the beginning of everything, and when it's a longer text segment, you lose part of the text off the bottom of the window. Any one else noticed this? Any thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Do any of the epilogues say what happened to Justin after everything? I know Smith and Woodward get theirs; but does the reverend get off scot-free or what?

Reactions: vmaks

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Do any of the epilogues say what happened to Justin after everything? I know Smith and Woodward get theirs; but does the reverend get off scot-free or what?
I think he went back to simple missionary work, can't quite remember if it was official demotion or just change of heart though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think he went back to simple missionary work, can't quite remember if it was official demotion or just change of heart though.
after sextape release he got booted from church and went to dark africa.

Reactions: vmaks

Rishwan

Mar 2, 2020
if you mean with bloodrelations etc then should be.
Ok but hey quick question so i install this on android and it says its version 1.0 in game but in app info in settings it says 0.11 that's so weird idk what to think hehehe

Rishwan

Mar 2, 2020
Ok but hey quick question so i install this on android and it says its version 1.0 in game but in app info in settings it says 0.11 that's so weird idk what to think hehehe
In conclusion ... I hope i will not experience any problems due to this ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
about things you need to talk to whoever made that android port.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
If it's the official version made by me, the version in the game itself (accessible via the menu) is the right one. I stopped bumping the Android version number because it led to problems when updating the game. So the application version has always stayed at 0.11 at some point, but the game should have all the content of the 1.0 version if it displays that version number.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
so i finally got around to finishing off my save and the ending is so funny :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
think i may give it another playthough now it's completed and maybe just focus on one or two rather than everyone hahaha

a note for the creator, if you ever decide to release a small update for this it would be nice if there was an option somewhere to see how many people you had kids with and how many kids you ended up having :)

Reactions: Perverteer

ThirteenHP

Jan 13, 2020
Holy cow...what can I say? This is one of the most in-depth, content-ridden, long-term AVNs I have ever played. I am considering this to be my favorite 'game' by far. Calling it a game is honestly an insult to the creativity and dedication applied to this experience. I would love for a sequel to be made, though I cannot argue against the ending supplied. I am astounded, honestly. This was such a great roller-coaster and I am very grateful you shared this. I have already recommended this game to multiple friends, and we all agree that this is an amazing encounter. I am so glad I found this thorough play. I can not give you enough praise for the hours of enjoyment you have supplied myself. Consider me a true fan. Your story telling is absolutely something else. I have heard that others wish for the non-sexual story-telling was as in-depth as the the sex, yet I have to be honest, I disagree. You give proper consideration in all that you do, supplying us with a delicate balance of intricate detail and medium-paced relationship building dialogue. I, for the life of me, could not come up with a single negative thing to say. I have played many big-name games such as ToN, Acting Lessons, Babysitter, BrokenDreamers, DfD, Luke's Way, Melody, NMS, Pinefalls, RTP, The Headmaster, Where the Heart Is, A Knight's Tale, Avalon, Thirsty for me gust, Become a Rock Star, Triangle, Tale of Eros, Private Community, Mythic Manor, and WVM, among others and I am completely comfortable in saying I have never been so engrossed in a story such as this. All the games I listed are fantastic games, but I have never been just so interested and left wanting more, yet with such a satisfied feeling then when I finished your wonderful rendition of a fantastic fantasy than when I played through your fantastic story. Please never stop, and continue giving your heart and soul to the artform you are currently, in my opinion, pioneering. I apologize for the length of this comment, but I just wanted you to know that this is as good as I have experienced yet, and I cannot contain my love for this game. You are a truly enigmatic story teller and I hope for the promise you will continue to dedicate yourself to the wonderful stories you tell in such a lingering fashion. I cannot express enough the extent of my enjoyment, just please continue as you do, and regard me as a fervent supporter of your endeavors.

With fondest regards,
ThirteenHP

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes