Oct 31, 2019
anyone has day 8 save file? i failed the descreet inc test
My save is pretty old and would probably cause you a bug. The written test/questionnaire to become a client, yes? You have a save just prior to that part I hope. The questionnaire is actually pretty easy, if you think about the type of character that would enjoy the services provided. You know, pleasing mistress and all. ha If you mean getting caught with the girls at the wrong time, well, that is a start from a previous save problem too, since you are not going to know all the choices the person that made the save made. It is sort of a complex game, with a lot of choices. You are not going to want to not know what your character picked.

Last edited:

thisguygames

Jul 7, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust-v1.0-ES-Lain's Mod (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
I seem to be having an issue getting this to work correctly, downloaded & open the rar, Installed the apk, then moved the obb. When I tap on the game it just "stops responding". Any help would be appreciated

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I seem to be having an issue getting this to work correctly, downloaded & open the rar, Installed the apk, then moved the obb. When I tap on the game it just "stops responding". Any help would be appreciated
you have to move full folder in OBB. not just obb file

kontolgedebanget

Aug 8, 2019
View attachment 135121

Overview
:
Until recently you've lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven't seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father. But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again. You hesitantly said yes...
Thread Updated: 2020-01-04
Release Date: 2019-12-30
Developer: Perverteer -
Other Games: Tales From The Unending Void
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Extra Scenes
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID(modded)*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH -

Thanks for sharing the latest version Premo. "Taboo Edition" Patcher for Android by cebs
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 135105 View attachment 135106 View attachment 135107 View attachment 135108 View attachment 135109 View attachment 135110 View attachment 135111 View attachment 135112 View attachment 135113 View attachment 135114 View attachment 135115 View attachment 135116 View attachment 135117 View attachment 135118 View attachment 135119 View attachment 135120
,ove this game..soooo much

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

msespindola

May 19, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust-v1.0-ES-Lain's Mod (Patched)

Join my

You can if you want.
Hey buddy, for some reason, game open and immediately close!
App installed and obb moved.
Galaxy note 10+ using the latest Android

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
To be fair, you've posted a review in the discussion thread. A review that's based solely on a subjective matter that disagrees with the majority of people's tastes.
Probably should've clicked on the Reviews section and said all that there.
Now i am getting a little bit worried... What did I say in the Message you just replied to?

:rolleyes:

HiImChimp

Dec 30, 2018
I love this game! Thanks to the team who developed it, characters all feel as if they have unique personalities and traits, for this kind of a game script writing is just too important.
Was there ever a thought to add sound? Just general backing tracks, through to all the moans and sighs. This is a lot of work, but would enhance the game.

Reactions: CravenGrave

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020

Join my

You can if you want.
If I may ask, why is the extra scenes not showing up? It keeps telling me that I do not have the extra scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifad-2009
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes